• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I work for a Software and Technology Company
its outsourcing
so I work for a Customer in USA
I use their VPN
and sometimes I do visit SS
no issues so far...
but what are the risks?

• Wow
Reactions: Circles and Kikoo Loool
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Any IT tech that manages their VPN can probably see the sites you use. As far as that goes they probably don't care. I was an IT admin for a long time and I intentionally avoided digging into people's lives. Depends on who manages the network though, if a tech existed who loved to collect info on people and build blackmail databases I wouldn't be surprised, they have access to a LOT of info.

That being said some corporate policy might force them to take action if they suspect something. There are certain things an IT tech can't ignore and must report to someone else. The severity of that might depend on if they can connect your posts and your account here to you. If you have a security related job, or security classifications it might be serious since it might make you less trustable.

Also if in the future you die and someone reveals or has records that you went to this site, they might be able to use it as evidence to not pay out a life insurance policy or something like that, but I don't think that'd be too likely.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Circles, Kikoo Loool and 2 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Personally I would avoid this. It probably won't end up with you getting fired, but if you get rumbled it will make your life so much more stressful. Can you log on any other way?
Good luck
DBD

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, dandan, Kikoo Loool and 2 others
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
As already advised, it's probably unwise. Any actions that might be taken by the company, in the event that it's discovered, would depend on their HR policies.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Circles, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
yup, seriously I will have to avoid at all cost, even when its much easier that way.... things may back fire, and theres no reason to take a risk, i will use my stupid mobile wich is starting to get slow and old and battery stressed..

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, crimea_river and Circles
I

Intelligent_Lobster

I knew taking this picture would come in handy
Mar 30, 2019
I work for a Software and Technology Company
its outsourcing
so I work for a Customer in USA
I use their VPN
and sometimes I do visit SS
no issues so far...
but what are the risks?
I keep accidentally opening it at work, and I haven't really thought about it that much.

Oops

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Well, if you want your employer to know you're suicidal, sure.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Painted Bird
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
yea probably not worth the risk to me...

I once had a non - it and remarkably entry level job where they not only monitored but recorded what I did. My boss left her email open one day and saw them talking about what i was posting and at that stage it was much easier to explain away than this forum might be.

There was no vpn though so not sure how that might change things but as someone else mentioned i'm sure they could pull their own traffic regardless of VPN.

In fact with my current job we are always required to connect to VPN and they regularly pull logs of people who are spending to much time not working.

So really just depends how much your job cares in general and maybe more importantly how much they care about what you specifically are doing

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob