sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
Personally for me, its powerwashing simulator, I like to take my time cleaning every map. What about you guys?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, Lostandlooking and tiger b
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Damn, I have dozens-100s of hours in different games.

Reactions: Skathon
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I guess I enjoyed pokemon a lot and rpg in general, those I find quite addictive. But I played a lot of different games.
I'm not a massive fan of simulators, except the sims I guess, I played a lot of that too.

Reactions: sadidiot0328 and Lostandlooking
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I pulled up my steam:
Dead Frontier 2, Dead by Daylight, GTFO, Hades Star, Battleship Apollo, Ark: Survival Evolved, The Division, Labyrinth, Battle Brothers, FTL, Cogmind, Guns Up!, Rogue's Tale, Payday 2, Xcom: Enemy Unknown, Xcom 2, The Pit, Crusader Kings 2, The Banner Saga, Let It Die, Kards, Atlas, Library of Ruina, Invisible Inc, Unloved, Batteletech, Terraria, Resident Evil 5+6+7+8, Star Dynasties, Barotrauma, Plate Up!, Blood Bowl:CE, Zombie Gunship Survival, Hitman, Space Engineers, Rimworld, This War of Mine, The Long Dark, Door in the Woods, Tharsis, Martial Arts Brutality, Warbands: Bushido, Rebel Inc Escalation, Phasmophobia, Project Winter, Underworld Idle, Binding of Isaac, Terminus Zombie Survivors, Antihero, Rust, Space Run Galaxy, Zero Sievert, Orcs Must Die! 2, Dungeon Defenders, World of Horror, Left 4 Dead 2, Dead in Bermuda, Midboss, Stardew Valley, Hitman 2, Elden Ring, Town of Salem, Lobotomy Corporation, Everspace, Dome Keeper, Aliens Fireteam Elite, Hand of Fate, March of War, Tin Can, Dota Underlords, FNAF2, Territory Idle, WazHack, Plague Inc Evolved, Hitman: Absolution, Othercide, Iratus, RE 1, Valkyria Chronicles, Don't Starve, Help will come tomorrow, Banner Saga 2, Our Darker Purpose, Necrosmith, We Happy Few, Oxygen Not Included, Nantucket, One Way Heroics, Cargo Commander, Skyhill, Star Valor, Bomber Crew, Save Koch, Space Pirates and Zombies 2, Dungeon of the ENdless, Scavenger SV-4, Subnautica, Crimesight, Zafehouse Diaries 2, Void Bastards, Darkest Dungeon, Battle for Wesnoth, Consuming Shadow, Banner Saga Factions, Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen, Solaris, A Legionary's Life, Vampire Survivors, Zombie Night Terror, Dig or Die, FNAF3, Darkwood, Distrust, The Walking Dead, Chainsaw Warrior, Damned, Shattered Planet, Cultist Simulator, Deep Sixed, Potion Craft, The Escapist, Bio Inc Redemption, Running with Rifles, Starbound, Quasimorph, Master of Orion, Planetbase, Warlords Under Siege, Risk of Rain, State of Decay.

That's not all, since it's just steam PC games, but it's quite a lot. Definitely some towards the bottom I've stopped playing/completed since there's only so much gameplay in those. The ones towards the top I've played the most so far which makes sense when its MMOs/async MP/co-op MP online games (the first 7), those tend to get a lot of hours. The 8th is online so out of non-online games it looks like mostly roguelikes and long term 4X/sim games that come next which makes sense. And some online games that I didn't play as much.

Some of my achievements(steam PC only), mostly in online gaming or where I could compare to other players:
Dead Frontier 2: One of the top players with most prestige levels while I played
Dead by Daylight: Rank 1 Killer/Survivor, legacy prestige skins for first couple of survivors and killers
GTFO: Top player, can solo most 4-man maps
Hades Star: Got to mid level stars quickly before I stopped playing
Battleship Apollo: (my rank would dox me here)
The Division: One of the top pvpers while I played
Labyrinth: No leaderboard but definitely top ranked
Battle Brothers: Zero character deaths with several hundred hours played
FTL: Lots of highscores ~100% winrate
Guns Up!: was top 5 scorer in the top clan while I played
Rogue's Tale: (my achievements would dox me here)
Payday 2: Wins on highest difficulty
Let It Die: Floor 150+
Unloved: One of the top players with Level 400+ gear score
Door in the Woods: (my achievements would dox me here)
Tharsis: (my achievements would dox me here)
Martial Arts Brutality: Zero losses/100% winrate in pvp
Warbands: Bushido: 100% winrate in pvp while I played
Elden Ring: All bosses killed with level 1 character
Aliens Fireteam Elite: All maps cleared on highest difficulty
Tin Can: Survive over 120 minutes in base mode
FNAF2,3,4: (my achievements would dox me here)
Cargo Commander: #1 top score on every popular map before last leaderboard wipe
Crimesight: ~80-100% winrate
Banner Saga Factions: (my achievements might dox me here)
Zombie Night Terror: (my achievements would dox me here)
Distrust: Golden ticket winner

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Sylveon and AllCatsAreGrey
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Risk: Global Domination

Reactions: Kore
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
It's been racing/driving sims lately. Euro Truck Simulator 2 is incredibly relaxing. If I want something a bit more demanding, I'll fire up Assetto Corsa or Automobilista 2, pick a car, and drive. There's a recreation of the Targa Florio for AC, as it was in the 1970s, so sometimes I just take an era-appropriate car (the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Competizione is a good option) and do a couple of laps. It's a bloody long drive, and I keep finding new details every time I drive it.

I also spent a fair amount of time in Crusader Kings II and Stellaris, though I haven't played those in a while.

Risk: Global Domination
Nice profile pic, mate!

AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I pulled up my steam:
Dead Frontier 2, Dead by Daylight, GTFO, Hades Star, Battleship Apollo, Ark: Survival Evolved, The Division, Labyrinth, Battle Brothers, FTL, Cogmind, Guns Up!, Rogue's Tale, Payday 2, Xcom: Enemy Unknown, Xcom 2, The Pit, Crusader Kings 2, The Banner Saga, Let It Die, Kards, Atlas, Library of Ruina, Invisible Inc, Unloved, Batteletech, Terraria, Resident Evil 5+6+7+8, Star Dynasties, Barotrauma, Plate Up!, Blood Bowl:CE, Zombie Gunship Survival, Hitman, Space Engineers, Rimworld, This War of Mine, The Long Dark, Door in the Woods, Tharsis, Martial Arts Brutality, Warbands: Bushido, Rebel Inc Escalation, Phasmophobia, Project Winter, Underworld Idle, Binding of Isaac, Terminus Zombie Survivors, Antihero, Rust, Space Run Galaxy, Zero Sievert, Orcs Must Die! 2, Dungeon Defenders, World of Horror, Left 4 Dead 2, Dead in Bermuda, Midboss, Stardew Valley, Hitman 2, Elden Ring, Town of Salem, Lobotomy Corporation, Everspace, Dome Keeper, Aliens Fireteam Elite, Hand of Fate, March of War, Tin Can, Dota Underlords, FNAF2, Territory Idle, WazHack, Plague Inc Evolved, Hitman: Absolution, Othercide, Iratus, RE 1, Valkyria Chronicles, Don't Starve, Help will come tomorrow, Banner Saga 2, Our Darker Purpose, Necrosmith, We Happy Few, Oxygen Not Included, Nantucket, One Way Heroics, Cargo Commander, Skyhill, Star Valor, Bomber Crew, Save Koch, Space Pirates and Zombies 2, Dungeon of the ENdless, Scavenger SV-4, Subnautica, Crimesight, Zafehouse Diaries 2, Void Bastards, Darkest Dungeon, Battle for Wesnoth, Consuming Shadow, Banner Saga Factions, Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen, Solaris, A Legionary's Life, Vampire Survivors, Zombie Night Terror, Dig or Die, FNAF3, Darkwood, Distrust, The Walking Dead, Chainsaw Warrior, Damned, Shattered Planet, Cultist Simulator, Deep Sixed, Potion Craft, The Escapist, Bio Inc Redemption, Running with Rifles, Starbound, Quasimorph, Master of Orion, Planetbase, Warlords Under Siege, Risk of Rain, State of Decay.

That's not all, since it's just steam PC games, but it's quite a lot. Definitely some towards the bottom I've stopped playing/completed since there's only so much gameplay in those. The ones towards the top I've played the most so far which makes sense when its MMOs/async MP/co-op MP online games (the first 7), those tend to get a lot of hours. The 8th is online so out of non-online games it looks like mostly roguelikes and long term 4X/sim games that come next which makes sense. And some online games that I didn't play as much.

Some of my achievements(steam PC only), mostly in online gaming or where I could compare to other players:
Dead Frontier 2: One of the top players with most prestige levels while I played
Dead by Daylight: Rank 1 Killer/Survivor, legacy prestige skins for first couple of survivors and killers
GTFO: Top player, can solo most 4-man maps
Hades Star: Got to mid level stars quickly before I stopped playing
Battleship Apollo: (my rank would dox me here)
The Division: One of the top pvpers while I played
Labyrinth: No leaderboard but definitely top ranked
Battle Brothers: Zero character deaths with several hundred hours played
FTL: Lots of highscores ~100% winrate
Guns Up!: was top 5 scorer in the top clan while I played
Rogue's Tale: (my achievements would dox me here)
Payday 2: Wins on highest difficulty
Let It Die: Floor 150+
Unloved: One of the top players with Level 400+ gear score
Door in the Woods: (my achievements would dox me here)
Tharsis: (my achievements would dox me here)
Martial Arts Brutality: Zero losses/100% winrate in pvp
Warbands: Bushido: 100% winrate in pvp while I played
Elden Ring: All bosses killed with level 1 character
Aliens Fireteam Elite: All maps cleared on highest difficulty
Tin Can: Survive over 120 minutes in base mode
FNAF2,3,4: (my achievements would dox me here)
Cargo Commander: #1 top score on every popular map before last leaderboard wipe
Crimesight: ~80-100% winrate
Banner Saga Factions: (my achievements might dox me here)
Zombie Night Terror: (my achievements would dox me here)
Distrust: Golden ticket winner
I appreciate the details here. *five stars*

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
Many games. I don't usually play games because I know I'll spend many hours playing and I'd rather spend my time doing other things. I'm pretty sure I had a video game addiction when I was younger that really was very detrimental to my life.

With that being said, put me on any of the Bethesda Fallouts and you probably won't hear from me for a month.

AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
Games that have recently captured my attention and time:

Baldur's Gate 3
Oxygen Not Included
Don't Starve
Binding of Isaac
Animal Crossing
Suika game
Vampire Survivors
Hades
Stardew Valley
Terraria

Is VRchat a game? /jk

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Anything that's multiplayer especially mmorpgs, I have sunk so many hours into video games, I grew up with consoles, but once you completed a game there wasn't much to do except play through it again. Then I got into pc gaming and online multiplayer and discovered you could spend endless hours playing with and against other people. That's why pretty much I only play pc online multiplayer now.

Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
Now I've played a lot of games over the years and I have a lot of favorites. I mean, in payday 2 alone I have over 3K hours lol. Lately however I've been enjoying sifu on such a deep level I haven't felt in years. Despite basically doing everything in it, I still play it purely for the thrill of the combat and continuing to challenge myself more and more.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
It's been racing/driving sims lately. Euro Truck Simulator 2 is incredibly relaxing. If I want something a bit more demanding, I'll fire up Assetto Corsa or Automobilista 2, pick a car, and drive. There's a recreation of the Targa Florio for AC, as it was in the 1970s, so sometimes I just take an era-appropriate car (the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Competizione is a good option) and do a couple of laps. It's a bloody long drive, and I keep finding new details every time I drive it.

I also spent a fair amount of time in Crusader Kings II and Stellaris, though I haven't played those in a while.

Nice profile pic, mate!
Thanks! Yours isn't too shabby either.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Games I have spent hours on:

Subnautica.
Subnautica: Below Zero.
Eastshade.
What Remains of Edith Finch. Not exactly hours but I played it start to finish with no break.
Spiritfarer

Games I played for hours when I was young but was still too crap at to reach the end! :

Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders.
Treasure Island Dizzy.

SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
Stardew Valley, I'm glad I went in completely blind but regret eventually looking up guides to complete things faster. I got 200 hours in under two weeks the first time playing. Sadly not much else to do.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Viscera Cleanup Detail.

Reactions: sadidiot0328
urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
any pokemon game (except swsh because I have beef with it). I just love pokemon so much so I'm constantly, constantly playing it, even when I don't have my 3ds or switch, I'm playing pokemon go