Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Would it be something anyone would be interested in doing? I've heard people ask if anyone would be interested in doing a zoom call or suicide livestream, but I've never heard of a pact at all.
It seems like it would be safer than a meet up suicide pact, since there's not much another person could do to you through a screen. There's also not the inconvenience of traveling from one place to another.
I'm not sure how it could work though. Would it just be a chat between the pact members before they all die, or would they time it so they would all die around the same time?
I'm interested in trying it out, at least.

Reactions: elfgyoza and Stick
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I think this would be a very easy way for some pretty sick people to just sit and watch a person kill themselves and get their rocks off. I wouldn't trust the person to be honest. You would open yourself up to all sorts of people contacting you. Be careful.

Reactions: heavyeyes, BeautifulMosaics, Élégie and 10 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I can see the appeal of this, though like the person said above it might attract some sickos. But honestly so can a real life suicide pact and that can have even worse consequences than a virtual one.

I would sit on a call with someone if they wanted me to be there for them.

Reactions: heavyeyes, ImsooDone1N, elfgyoza and 3 others
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
I think this would be a very easy way for some pretty sick people to just sit and watch a person kill themselves and get their rocks off. I wouldn't trust the person to be honest. You would open yourself up to all sorts of people contacting you. Be careful.

this 100%. there are so many people on the internet looking to fill every possible pleasure/fetish and I'm guaranteeing this has happened before. another reason I personally would not enter a pact is because I think anybody's CTB should be on their own terms, without the feeling they wouldn't be 'holding up their end' of the pact if something else happens. of course it boils down to what you want in the end but it is not something I would find interest in.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Deleted member 19654, Lost in a Dream and 3 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
this 100%. there are so many people on the internet looking to fill every possible pleasure/fetish and I'm guaranteeing this has happened before. another reason I personally would not enter a pact is because I think anybody's CTB should be on their own terms, without the feeling they wouldn't be 'holding up their end' of the pact if something else happens. of course it boils down to what you want in the end but it is not something I would find interest in.
Its definitely happened in here before. There was a a certain person I remember who had thousands of posts who was eventually banned. They were very suspect indeed. I'm surprised they were allowed to have their account for so long, it was clear they were 'collecting' people.

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Stick, Sunset764 and the witch’s lament
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
For me a large part of what's gone wrong with the world is people not actually talking to other people / seeing other people as people anymore, but instead living a digital life that isn't real.

So while it might be a kind of ironic 2 fingers to the world in one way, I'd feel really odd taking the step into the unknown chapter over a webcam or voice chat.

It's probably part of the reason a lot of people are feeling like crap these days.

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
I don't know exactly what a 'pact' means, but I've seen here two cases (SN) which were documented by a 3rd person. I think that the documentation is very useful to other persons whom are thinking about X method. But I don't know if happened other supposed documentations and in fact other thing happened.

I will think about it when my decision is taken, I don't disconsider this situation for me.

parasytes_

parasytes_

Jul 14, 2020
Just wondering but, are you asking this because of the recent video going around on social media of the guy who shot himself in the face? Imho I wouldn't do this because like someone else mentioned, there's always the chance of some messed up person only being there to watch you ctb, and then they could upload it onto the internet if they were recording the zoom call/livestream. Seeing the video of the man was pretty triggering even though I am suicidal myself, but livestreaming my own ctb even if in a pact is something I'm not comfortable with.