Dec 9, 2022

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: chop, Bobert_Beniro and dialogos
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
No matter what I think about him I feel very sorry he had to go to such lengths for a wedding. Sadly his fiancée has to live with his tragic death.

Who makes a challenge that makes people do something like that?! Their just asking for someone to get hurt or even die…

I'm all for Pro Choice, but accidents when you want to live are horrible.

Reactions: chop, Peerless_Cucumber, anhedonicNfoggy and 1 other person
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
Why are the opening seconds so funny? I haven't laughed that hard in months. I mean it isn't. But it is. Look I don't have to justify myself

• Yay!
Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
People do this mainly for popularity, in a world where we are little more than numbers.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
corgiee

corgiee

Jun 29, 2023
i'm actually really saddened by this; people with enjoyable lives worth living who die tragic deaths, happens all the time unfortunately

• Hugs
Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber, anhedonicNfoggy, sevenkarmas and 1 other person
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Fucking dumbass! 😆🤣😂

• Yay!
Reactions: Passersby and Bobert_Beniro
U

Under Pressure

Aug 8, 2023
Very sad. Awful way to go.

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber and dialogos
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
No matter what I think about him I feel very sorry he had to go to such lengths for a wedding. Sadly his fiancée has to live with his tragic death.

Who makes a challenge that makes people do something like that?! Their just asking for someone to get hurt or even die…

Same. I mean there are even TV shows based on such concepts. Taking a life threatening challenge and fulfilling it. Behind all the theatrics on surface, the core driving force is money. Even I am pro choice but such things should not be attempted mostly when suffering and disability are at stake.

Reactions: dialogos
irie

irie

Mar 10, 2023
that's actually tragic. awful way to go, i wish he didn't have to go to such lengths to get the money he needed

Reactions: scorchie, Peerless_Cucumber and dialogos
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
I mean it's SO weird to cold open with the money shot instead of building to it. What nutcake edited this? The most generic 20/20 segment music you've ever heard. Even an element of slapstick to the fall. wOoOps! It's fun. No, this is funny af in presentation despite being conceptually sad. Crank the volume and I swear you even hear the camera operator start to laugh. Kind of mesmerizing

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022

It's certainly tragic for his family and it's questionable as to how responsible it is to offer prize money to sponsor people to do stuff like this... BUT- Wu Wongning was a 'rooftopper'. He regularly performed life threatening stunts by the looks of it- just Google him and in most pictures, he's in a life threatening position. It's difficult to say whether he would have done all that if social media were not a thing. Still- I expect it wasn't only that that motivated him. I expect he enjoyed the challenge and the thrill.

Really- any dangerous sport like that is full of risks. I expect a lot of what he did was actually illegal. Companies probably don't want people falling off the top of their buildings. It's certainly sad but I think a lot of the responsibility has to lie with him. He must have realised the risks. It's worse that he was doing it for money but- if you asked anyone who loves to do dangerous sports if they wanted to be sponsored- I doubt they'd turn it down.

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Anyone who does something like this is asking for it.
Challenges?
Selfies?
Seriously?

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
I don't feel sorry for these people, rooftoppers are the dumbest kind of people who lack the instinct of self-preservation and for the sake of money and popularity they are ready to take risks

Reactions: Touhou
dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
this whole thread is giving me deja vu for those interweb days when you couldnt take two steps without finding some forum with people trading homemade 9/11 footage lol