• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
This video is someone's take on what happens after death. Of course it's anecdotal and influenced through psychedelics but I found it to be interesting and thought I'd share it here

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERT6iy8CS3s

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay, Kikoo Loool and EmotionlessWanderer
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
This video is someone's take on what happen so after death. Of course it's anecdotal and influenced through psychedelics but I found it to be interesting and thought I'd share it here

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERT6iy8CS3s
I always find it funny when people assume that their drug-induced hallucinations are somehow indicative of the "supernatural," or the "afterlife," or whatever.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to take psychedelic drugs--sounds like a good time.

I once ingested half a bottle of Zoloft, and had some pretty otherworldly hallucinations.

But, why would someone assume that this constitutes evidence of the supernatural (e.g. machine elves)?

To me, the fact that drugs were required for you to have this experience implies that your consciousness is totally a result of the chemical reactions taking place in your brain.

And so, when your brain dies, doesn't it make perfect sense that your conscious mind (and everything in it, such as machine elves) would cease to exist?

Reactions: Walilamdzi, NemoZeno, FauxEmotions and 2 others
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
I always find it funny when people assume that their drug-induced hallucinations are somehow indicative of the "supernatural," or the "afterlife," or whatever.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to take psychedelic drugs--sounds like a good time.

I once ingested half a bottle of Zoloft, and had some pretty otherworldly hallucinations.

But, why would someone assume that this constitutes evidence of the supernatural (e.g. machine elves)?

To me, the fact that drugs were required for you to have this experience implies that your consciousness is totally a result of the chemical reactions taking place in your brain.

And so, when your brain dies, doesn't it make perfect sense that your conscious mind (and everything in it, such as machine elves) would cease to exist?

That is a great point. It definitely seems like a "hippy" (for lack of better term) type religion. I've never had experiences like that but I've never done DMT. Mushrooms have given me profound trips but it was more so relevant to current life/ paths I should go down. Acid, was more of a "party"/go out and do things type trip. People say I haven't done enough mushrooms at once if I haven't seen the machine elves/seen life and death through the trip. I guess, what it all comes down to is, we all hope this isn't the end because this existence isn't all that great. I would let to think if anything, we are in a loop of a beautiful trip when we die, whatever that beautiful trip would be for the individual. However, the more I think about it, the more I have to agree with you. It's all in our consciousness, when that dies, so does the possibility of a beautiful (or negative trip). I think it we just enter a void of nothingness. I can't remember much of my life, let alone before life. I'd imagine death would be eternity of nothingness. With all the noise/voices/chatter always going on in my head, complete nothingness is my current version of heaven. Apologies for writing a book as a response.
P.S.- I do highly recommend psychedelics. They are something special with the way they tap into the brain. Definitely be careful, but have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay