• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mutagen

May 5, 2019
Is it possible to ctb with only Vicodin and Valium? And what is the dose?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
Vicodin is very strong. Where did you get it? I want some too:-)
Do you have access to fentanyl patches too?
Is it possible to obtain vicodin or fentanyl patches in Europe? Southern Europe or Eastern Europe?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I'm not sure if valium is lethal. My brother and I tried to euthanize some very old sick cats with it once and I'm still haunted by the fear that they might have woken up after we buried them.

• Wow
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Soul
Rivotrial

Rivotrial

Jun 10, 2019
Is it possible to obtain vicodin or fentanyl patches in Europe? Southern Europe or Eastern Europe?
It is, I have some. They are from greece or israel not sure

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Hennessy
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
It is, I have some. They are from greece or israel not sure
If you've got fentanyl patches you're a lucky man! Those are extremely difficult to obtain and highly effective for ctb.
You got any idea how to obtain this?

Reactions: Camille Lejeune and Lifeisatrap
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Vicodin is hard to obtain, but if you can obtain Codeine together with Valium in a high enough dose with end you with booze, you would be better off taking a good enough amount to knock you out and then sleep in a freezer, by the time the cold gets you / you won't be aware or feel pain.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Hennessy
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Vicodin isn't very strong in terms of ctb. The PPeh lists 2 grams of Morphine as a lethal dose, which is equivalent to taking approximately 400 Vicodin pills. Lethal doses of Valium can range in thousands of milligrams. I found this by a simple search and this has been discussed many times before on here. While it is certainly possible to overdose on hydrocodone and diazepam, it would take a huge amount of pills. I have personal experience and obviously, I'm still here. Fentanyl is most certainly strong and a better alternative. No idea how someone would obtain the patches without a terminal illness, however.

Usually when someone takes a bunch of Vicodin and benzos, they just sleep deeply for a long time. The body is amazing at fighting off death.

Reactions: Thorn, Camille Lejeune, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Vicodin isn't very strong in terms of ctb. The PPeh lists 2 grams of Morphine as a lethal dose, which is equivalent to taking approximately 400 Vicodin pills. Lethal doses of Valium can range in thousands of milligrams. I found this by a simple search and this has been discussed many times before on here. While it is certainly possible to overdose on hydrocodone and diazepam, it would take a huge amount of pills. I have personal experience and obviously, I'm still here. Fentanyl is most certainly strong and a better alternative. No idea how someone would obtain the patches without a terminal illness, however.

Usually when someone takes a bunch of Vicodin and benzos, they just sleep deeply for a long time. The body is amazing at fighting off death.
oh no. those poor cats.
It was a hoarding situation and they weren't "adoptable", all old and sick, we just thought it would be more peaceful to die at home than in lonely cages.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and inconsequential
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
It's really just gonna make you go to sleep. The APAP in the Vicodin will cause some liver damage if it's enough, but acetominophen poisoning is like a 0/10 on the peaceful scale.

It's near impossible to overdose on benzodiazepines (aka Valium). They were introduced to get people away from barbiturates, which are no longer easily obtainable.

Reactions: Euthanza, Halo13, Rivotrial and 2 others
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
oh no. those poor cats.
It was a hoarding situation and they weren't "adoptable", all old and sick, we just thought it would be more peaceful to die at home than in lonely cages.
Don't worry, I meant in human doses! A cat would need much, much less because they're smaller. It sounds like you did the right thing and they didn't suffer :hug:

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Don't worry, I meant in human doses! A cat would need much, much less because they're smaller. It sounds like you did the right thing and they didn't suffer :hug:
god I hope not. I just hated the thought of them spending their last days in a scary shelter then getting gassed anyway.

Reactions: Halo13 and Lifeisatrap
Rivotrial

Rivotrial

Jun 10, 2019
If you've got fentanyl patches you're a lucky man! Those are extremely difficult to obtain and highly effective for ctb.
You got any idea how to obtain this?

In fact it's difficult. Some background info:

By using the patches as prescribed (transdermal for 3 days) you're wasting a lot. Maybe a silly example, but anyway : Pretend Coca Cola releases a new brand which contains 1l per bottle, but the strange shape makes it unpossible to drink more than 100ml from it. Such a product would disappear at the latest then the day of release because everyone knows it's bullshit. They do it anyway with hard opioids. The remaining amount of drug is interesting for junkies only - no doctor or patient would care about it -< at least it's the opinion of the industries

The problem is the solubility of Fentanyl (Buprenorphine also) and the ability to pump it transdermal into the organism. Even on the paper the properties of Bupre and Fenta are showing us it's brainless. I have no time right now to describe it in detail, just do some research about the solubility of Fentanyl and about DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide).

Those patches do only exist due to massive lobbying of the pharma industry. And to 1% because it's necessary. Patients who can't swallow or those whose half face was shredded after an accident. Pills or nasal sprays won't work here. I.V ain't gonna solve it tho , the perfusor stations are usually completely filled already , and in case of Fenta there would be a deadly amount of drug inside it. The new carer/nurse pushes the wrong button accidently - and grandma has passed away. Too risky

The costs:

2017 the price for one 100mcg patch was 13€... but the source was eliminated by the NL Politie ( a civilian police in the european part of the netherlands). Since then, the market is served by regulary patients , only. This means total price instability cuz supplies aren't predictable :/ Today you can expect prices over 100€. I'm not sure how far I can go here without breaking the rules

It's uneconomical at all, except you know pain sufferers who are easy going

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Halo13
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Anything is possible, but most things are highly unlikely. The LD50 of Valium in rats is 1,200 mg/kg, so a person might need 100,000 mg to have a 50% chance of death. As for Vicodin, you'll never have enough pills for the hydrocodone to kill you and if you actually had a staggering amount of pills then the Tylenol in them would end up killing you via liver failure.

Reactions: Euthanza, Lifeisatrap and Thorn
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019

By using the patches as prescribed (transdermal for 3 days) you're wasting a lot. Maybe a silly example, but anyway : Pretend Coca Cola releases a new brand which contains 1l per bottle, but the strange shape makes it unpossible to drink more than 100ml from it. Such a product would disappear at the latest then the day of release because everyone knows it's bullshit. They do it anyway with hard opioids. The remaining amount of drug is interesting for junkies only - no doctor or patient would care about it -< at least it's the opinion of the industries

The problem is the solubility of Fentanyl (Buprenorphine also) and the ability to pump it transdermal into the organism. Even on the paper the properties of Bupre and Fenta are showing us it's brainless. I have no time right now to describe it in detail, just do some research about the solubility of Fentanyl and about DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide).

Those patches do only exist due to massive lobbying of the pharma industry. And to 1% because it's necessary. Patients who can't swallow or those whose half face was shredded after an accident. Pills or nasal sprays won't work here. I.V ain't gonna solve it tho , the perfusor stations are usually completely filled already , and in case of Fenta there would be a deadly amount of drug inside it. The new carer/nurse pushes the wrong button accidently - and grandma has passed away. Too risky

The costs:

2017 the price for one 100mcg patch was 13€... but the source was eliminated by the NL Politie ( a civilian police in the european part of the netherlands). Since then, the market is served by regulary patients , only. This means total price instability cuz supplies aren't predictable :/ Today you can expect prices over 100€. I'm not sure how far I can go here without breaking the rules

Thank you for posting this, very educational. We're not in the same country however I wanted to add I'd never heard anyone mention Fentanyl outside of fellow chronic pain patients or addicts until it reached the news outlets regarding Fentanyl related deaths. I imagine it gained popularity from the reports of Fentanyl laced heroin accidental overdoses. I've had a patch once myself - felt nauseous and dizzy to the point I didn't care if it helped my pain, just took the patch off.

Your coca cola metaphor was pretty good :heh:

Reactions: Rivotrial and Lifeisatrap
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019

The costs:

Thank you for your answear:-) You should read this article: https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Druggist-used-pain-patches-to-end-his-life-2860267.php

It's about a pharmacist who comitted suicide using 6 fentanyl patches.

From the article: "Instead, she found him dead in bed, with six high-dosage fentanyl patches on his neck and chest and an open can of beer nearby."

My thought is that he as an pharmacist is an expert on drugs, and probably has access to a lot of different drugs, and he chose fentanyl patches. It makes a pretty good case for me:-)

Also: in my country (Norway) they use fentanyl patches in hospitals to treat severe pain. I read an article in a medical journal where an expert praised fentanyl patches. He wrote that when used right these patches was a real important asset.

But in my country there a very strict laws and regulations about using these patches. It can only be put on the patient when 2 members of the staff is present.

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza and Lifeisatrap
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Thank you for your answear:-) You should read this article: https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Druggist-used-pain-patches-to-end-his-life-2860267.php

It's about a pharmacist who comitted suicide using 6 fentanyl patches.

I knew a chronic pain patient years ago who had a plan to wall paper himself with fentanyl patches and speed up the drug with heat from an electric blanket. He also had lots of Dilaudid plus Zofan so I'm quite sure his plan would have worked if he'd put it into action. Many years later he's still alive as he decided that he didn't want to die after all. Before finding SS, that was the only drug OD suicide plan that ever sounded likely to succeed. Typically one hears of plans like 40 mg of Xanax & a bottle of vodka, which has only the slightest chance of resulting in death.

Reactions: Halo13, Lifeisatrap and Hennessy