• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NoahJuan

Mar 5, 2022
It occurred to me that there are plenty of other nitrite salts that will work besides SN.

All of them will taste nastier.

The easiest to get, and by far the most fast acting, would be alkyl nitrites. These are liquids and replace the sodium ion with something "solventy". Examples would be stuff like isopropyl nitrite. Or isobutyl nitrite.

These will taste like nasty solvents, like some sort of paint thinner.

BUT, they will absorb into the blood much faster, as they absorb through skin and mucous membranes very very quickly.

Not recommended, BUT, If you can manage to down enough ( about 2 fl ounces or 60ml or so would do it for most of these, i think) you will absolutely feel dizzy with 20 seconds, and likely unconcious within 5 minutes. Probably brain dead in 20 minutes.

So not something to play around testing. 2 ounces of pure isobuyl nitrite will do it by a wide margin i reckon, but i don't know how wide that margin is. Might be able to CTB off as little as 30 ml. Maybe less.

Also, your mouth and throat will be burning like you just did a shot of moonshine.

So not tecommended.

All in all, will do the job if nothing else will. Not a great first choice.

HOWEVER, this stuff is unofficially sold as a recreational inhalant. So in adittion to drinking it, you could concievably rig up a fume hood and literally CTB off the fumes. It does't take much of the fumes to cause methamoglobanemia. I know. I have turned blue huffing the stuff many a time.

Quite possible you could catch bus by soaking a rag in the stuff and sticking it in the cartridge filter (in place of the filter material) of a respirator mask. You know, the kind that painters wear that kinda look like a gas mask. I'm thinking that would make you unconcious within 1 minute or so, and definitely dizzy as hell with 15 seconds. Probably dead in 20 mins.

Problem is the stuff sell for about 1 buck a milliter on the web. So to pull this off, you'd probably want about 120ml or so to put in the filter. Maybe dump about 2 ounces in some cotton balls and stick em in the filter.

This would work i think. Figure about 50 bucks for the mask off amazon and 120 for the isobutyl nitrite.

Possibly painless bus ticket for under 200 bucks.

No, i ain't gonna post where to get isobutyl nitrite.

I may do this and live stream it so you can all se a demo. I know what passing on put the stuff feels like. I imagine this would just be more of the same but never waking up.

Might do it by converting some of my already purchased SN into isopropyl nitrite. (Muratic acid, water, isopropyl alcohol and sodium nitrite are the bathtub ingredients to wip that up. Don't try it unless you know how. Lol... reaction can kill you on the spot if you do it to fast and without an ice bath.)

Isopropyl nitrite is the best for this method, imo this is why i may do this. It's preference is followed by butyl nitrite, then isobutyl nitrite, and then amyl nitrite, in that order. Cyclohexyl nitrate will work as well.

(Yep, amyl nitrate is one of them. this is same stuff roman polanski used on that girl he raped. )

Btw, all methods above will give you a headache.

Not a horrible one, but a headache none the less. Like a 2 level on a scale of 1 to 10. I've had much worse from alcohol hangovers.

Edit: alao worh noting the inhalation method is not going to make you theow up. So no anti emetic needed. No need to fake migraines to get meto.

Reactions: Interestedsadboi25