Keeping the thread alive...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and ForgottenAgain
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
So I'm as of this moment feeling like "meh". Things are not that bad, but not that good either. I did some enjoyable activities recently, which is generally not that common for me.
This might just be because while I'm typing this now, I'm under the influence of the medication which make me feel better and/or I'm not in a too depressed mood right now.

Meh Manny Santiago GIF by UFC

Oh, also wanna thank all the people who are following me. Much appreciated <3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight, DrearyAsh348 and ForgottenAgain
DrearyAsh348

DrearyAsh348

May 8, 2023
I would like to use this thread to apologise for possibly shitty posts. Many times when I'm on this forum I'm either relatively high, tired or simply generally unwell, such as now while I'm writing this. I feel like my post count for those reasons should be much lower for the sake of quality and I think that I didn't deserve such a high reaction count. I'm sorry.
"I'm leaving, I'm leaving, from this planet I travel. I travel, I travel, the Moon I look forward to."
Hey just wanted to say no need to apologize, your posts are really interesting. Just watched some of the videos and I thought they were interesting, wouldn't have found that content on my own.

Posts don't always need to be high-effort. Any effort you have is valid and appreciated. We all have to be understanding on a forum like this. A lot of us have disabilities and that's ok. :)

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain