Jun 21, 2024
Now continuing with something I can hardly relate to, but it's a nice song:

Last edited:
Reactions: grungy自殺, ropearoundatree, DrearyAsh348 and 1 other person
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Fuck. Accidentally overdosed on codeine, plus caffeine. Felling very anxious atm. Whatever, it'll probably wear off in the next few hours.
Edit: Now so nauseous, I feel like I'm almost gonna throw up. Will take meds for that.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, sugarb and QueerMelancholy
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
Day so far: Woke up late at night from a nightmare, got physically unwell in the morning, laid down and fell asleep, woke up from yet another nightmare half an hour ago.
All in all, a really awful day, when you include the usual mental suffering. On the "bright side", found a potential SN, easily acquirable source in my country.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, ForgottenAgain and GoatHerder
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
Continuing with one of my favourite Metallica songs to make things a little bit better:

Reactions: ropearoundatree and divinemistress36
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
This isn't quite my situation (I do suffer from very severe OCD), but I just want to show people how bad things can get:

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, ForgottenAgain and sugarb
Mojo's mama

Mojo's mama

Aug 6, 2024
I enjoyed seeing the song you post. I like delving into song that people resonate with to understand them better. I try to use songs to convey to people some of the thoughts in my head/how I'm feeling. Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see some more music shares

• Love
Reactions: grungy自殺, ropearoundatree, VeryShy and 1 other person
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
Here's one song which I like, although it doesn't have much to do with suicide:

This one's for @Mojo's mama

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: ropearoundatree and sugarb
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
So yesterday was a really awful day. I was both mentally and physically unwell, and slept through most of the day.
I don't have the symptoms of the physical issues that I had yesterday anymore, and am mentally in a bit better state, so hoping this day will be somewhat better.

• Hugs
Reactions: DrearyAsh348
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
So yesterday was a really awful day. I was both mentally and physically unwell, and slept through most of the day.
I don't have the symptoms of the physical issues that I had yesterday anymore, and am mentally in a bit better state, so hoping this day will be somewhat better.
:( I'm sorry to hear that, dude. I'm glad you at least feel a bit better physically and hope the trend continues
that beatles song was hard by the way, thank you for posting it

• Hugs
Reactions: VeryShy
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
"Look on the bright side is suicide. Lost eyesight I'm on your side."

VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
What can I expect from continuing to live? Just getting into a worse and worse condition, with all the people who care for me passing away, and me ending in the hands of the state and psychiatry for the rest of my life. Of course that I must not allow to happen so death is to me the only thing that's left. I mean, it's something that is literally forced upon me if I don't want to go thru a couple more decades of unimaginable pain.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: needthebus, sugarb and GoatHerder
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
I thought I've found a reliable SN source in my country, but that is not the case. Now found a potential source in a few other European countries (got everything else for the method).
When it comes to how I'm doing, unfortunately I'm in one of the worst situations in my life (that's why I need a quick exit). Blood, sweat and tears every day, to say it metaphorically.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
Mojo's mama

Mojo's mama

Aug 6, 2024
What can I expect from continuing to live? Just getting into a worse and worse condition, with all the people who care for me passing away, and me ending in the hands of the state and psychiatry for the rest of my life. Of course that I must not allow to happen so death is to me the only thing that's left. I mean, it's something that is literally forced upon me if I don't want to go thru a couple more decades of unimaginable pain.
You know... that does sound f-ing rough. I can empathize with why you feel the way you do. I came to this site to hear people out and not encourage them to choose (life or death)
But I will be watching for more posts/songs if you do stick around

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: VeryShy and DrearyAsh348
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
"Things have never been so swell, I have never failed to feel pain."

VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
I have 0 dollars, euros or whatever. It's a huge struggle having to wait for possibly a couple more months, before I get the money to buy even something as cheap as SN.
Also, of course, there's uncertainty if the SN source is reliable. I've found multiple possible sources in Europe, but it's difficult to know for sure that they're legitimate.
Part of the money is supposed to come from my father, and the other part from the accumulated amount of welfare since I've applied sometime last year, but will just start receiving it.
The only method that I have now, and have had for years is very unreliable, painful, and I really wouldn't prefer being forced to attempt to go that way.

PS: SN would at least mean that I have a fairly reliable and painless method for when I'm ready to go, and I would feel more peaceful.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DrearyAsh348
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
"Darkness imprisoning me, all that I see, absolute horror, I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself, body my holding cell."

VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
How am I doing? Bad as always, lately. Anxious, depressed, tired from all the meds I'm taking. Horrible pain and suffering. Honestly, my whole life's been bad, but the last 13 years have been hardly bearable. Do I plan to CTB soon? Yes, hopefully sometime in the next couple of months. How to CTB? SN or N. The problem there is that N is apparently not available to buy online. I see people having to travel to South America to get it. It's even difficult to find a legitimate SN source for the country in which I live. It's painful to not have a relatively painless method for when I'm ready to go. If it's not against the rules, please feel free to PM me about SN sources. Even about other relatively painless methods. Ffs, I just want to die as peacefully as possible, and not having to resort to highly painful and unreliable methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: needthebus, Praestat_Mori and ForgottenAgain
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024

Last edited:
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
For the lack of a more painless and effective method, I'll go thru with the one that I have for years.
5g clozapine + as strong as possible painkillers + an antacid + an antiemetic. That's all I can think of right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, sugarb and Praestat_Mori
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
For the lack of a more painless and effective method, I'll go thru with the one that I have for years.
5g clozapine + as strong as possible painkillers + an antacid + an antiemetic. That's all I can think of right now.
Be careful. and good luck

• Hugs
Reactions: VeryShy
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
Still a possibility of getting SN... But I have a question for @FuneralCry.
If you feel comfortable sharing, what mental and/or physical ailments do you have, and why do you wish that you want to die and that you should not have ever existed in the first place?

Last edited:
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
I would say a balanced view on whether people with mental illness should have the right to be euthanised:

Last edited:
Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and needthebus
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
An example of a simple schizophrenia hospitalised patient (1950's interview for educational purposes):

VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
A video from around 1960's showing severely catatonic schizophrenics:

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: DrearyAsh348 and ForgottenAgain
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
I would highly appreciate it if you would take the time to watch the non-music videos I've posted. I believe it would give you more insight about what I'm dealing with.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
Thank you to all the people who take their time to go thru this thread of mine. Your comments and reactions are highly appreciated. <3

Sorry, you have to be logged on to YouTube to watch this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and needthebus
VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
Blue Orchestra - I'm leaving (Bosnian/Serbian song):

VeryShy

VeryShy

Jun 21, 2024
I would like to use this thread to apologise for possibly shitty posts. Many times when I'm on this forum I'm either relatively high, tired or simply generally unwell, such as now while I'm writing this. I feel like my post count for those reasons should be much lower for the sake of quality and I think that I didn't deserve such a high reaction count. I'm sorry.
"I'm leaving, I'm leaving, from this planet I travel. I travel, I travel, the Moon I look forward to."

• Hugs
Reactions: DrearyAsh348, maniac116, needthebus and 3 others