• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I won't sugarcoat it, Biden did fairly awful in that debate. However, the reaction of the media has blown it up and made it much worse than it needed to be. Seriously, it's honestly pathetic. One, admittedly terrible, debate performance and everyone's ready to crumble like a house of cards? Suggesting a primary or replacement candidate at this point in the election cycle? I'm seriously convinced that none of these know anything about political science or how elections function. I didn't want Biden to be the nominee back in 2020 but he's what we have right now. As much as I don't like it, there's little we can do at this point. It's ride or die.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
this is what happens when you reinforce the bottom of the barrel like the establishment did with biden in 2020, replacing him now will only work in trumps favour, ultimately the establishment needs a rout and as much as i hate trump, better face the devil you know rather give him a easy ride and tickle his tummy