CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea v long dstnc out space time, v far ppl v far life also v far me no have slf, time move make more dstnc, yea v awfl feel mdl space othr plnet watch tlscp this plnet, vry far all vry vry lost this not even lone this more this simil time trvl exp me stk midl space,no have slf no have any brk physic brk slf

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Daxter_87, figure8 and 5 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I hate seeing someone suffer so much.. the world is so unfair to people who don't deserve it. I can only hope you manage to find peace soon..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Daxter_87, EndJstifiesTheMeans and 1 other person
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
It's similar. So similar that we're teased into thinking it's possible. But it's not. Only ever forward.

Maybe light can? Idk...

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
I can relate to feeling distant from everything and everyone. I possibly have an undiagnosed personality disorder (I'm 99% sure I have one, I just don't know which), one that prevented me from creating meaningful bonds with people. But I see that as a good thing, because when it's time for me to CTB, no meaningless social relationships will restrain me, and most people will feel nothing but slight shock after someone they used to know passed away due to suicide (in case they even remember me... of course they will, and I hate that so much).
And I can relate to having no sense of self as well.
I wish we didn't have to live in a world in which we won't be accepted, no matter how much effort we put into trying to fit in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Daxter_87