P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
I am very close to making peace with death. I have mostly accepted it.
Hopefully, I will be able to fully make peace with death so that my CTB plans will be easier to execute.

Also, I seek the community's advice and knowledge for my below posts.
I am in the process of finalizing my CTB plans. Once finalized I will start executing my CTB plans.
I really request y'all to share ur inputs, thoughts, knowledge and advice, so that I can finalize my plan. The links to my posts have been provided below:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...he-humongous-challenges-to-procure-it.131825/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-plan-taking-truth-lie-detector-test-before-i-ctb.131685/

I am looking forward to ur inputs and hearing from y'all.
I hope to find my peace. I hope y'all will be able to find the peace that y'all need.

Btw, I understand that to CTB is an individual's decision only.
Also, my appreciation to this community and it's members for being non judgmental and supportive. I cannot thank y'all enough.

Looking forward to hearing from y'all.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to be feeling more at peace, I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: PracheenKaal_00!
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Vultures circle overhead
Feb 28, 2023
I hope you come to peace with yourself. It's so horrific that we have to make plans in private just to die. But I hope you have luck with whatever choice you make.

Reactions: PracheenKaal_00!
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
It must be a relief to be feeling more at peace, I wish you the best with your plans.
Yeah, it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off one's self.
I hope you are able to find you peace that you need.
It's so horrific that we have to make plans in private just to die.
It's indeed unfortunate that we have to plan in private. If our plans are discovered, the majority of us would be forcefully pushed into treatment, or at worse admitted into a psych ward. I really wish that euthanasia was legal to all, unfortunately it's not.
I hope you are able to find the peace that you desire for.