V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Hey guys!

I'm almost all set to order from C! I am. When it gets here I will be sending it out to be tested at a lab for purity, and I promise to post the results on SS for everybody to see. I'll also happily advice anyone on the steps I took to get it (it's been a very involved process-- from making the cash and encrypting my activity to evaluating all the vendors and finding a safe address to receive it, I did everything without ever leaving my room.)

Nonetheless, I want to be ABSOLUTELY sure that I am not being phished, and that I've done everything within my power to insure a safe delivery, so if ANYONE has any experience with C, or just has a tip about ordering off the darknet, please PM me or post something on this thread to let me know.

Because EM hightailed it out of cyberspace with everyone's cash (thank god I never invested any money in it), I've been in contact with C via email. He suggests I order it from his site directly. If you've seen the site, or know his email, drop me a line so I can double-check-- I'm doing everything all alone, so I'd really appreciate a second pair of eyes to cross-reference this info against. If you know of any markets where C is active, like WHM, tell me about it. Whether you can help, or need help, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Onwards & Upwards!
-
-V

Reactions: checkouttime
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Are you at all concerned about packaging and sending a small amount to the lab for testing? I am concerned that authorities would intercept it.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
That's nothing compared to the other risks i'm taking. Even if they do intercept it, it would be such a small amount that I doubt they would be interested in taking any action. At any rate I would easily be able to feign ignorance. Obviously I don't know what it was your honor, that's why i sent it to get analyzed! Plus I wouldn't need to supply my real address or even my real name. I can get the results via protonmail,.
; )

Reactions: checkouttime and rt1989526