Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Is there a service where you can chat with people and be verbally abusive with one another? I have a thing for it if anyone would like to let off some steam please DM me. Respectfully thanks

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Shadowplay
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I can see the need for this, I used to go on places like 4chan just to make people mad about their favorite shows or games even when I agreed with those people. :ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Amumu, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, MeltedJello and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
I know right?! There is just something that feels so good about making people mad and furious. Ideally i would want to abuse a narcissist or a psychopath but beggars cant be choosers I guess :'(

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Sounds like a sex thing to me. I like it. :))

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Silenos
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Silenos and motel rooms
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Rogerstallman

Anyway umm, maybe Omegle? ;D

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Ideally i would want to abuse a narcissist or a psychopath but beggars cant be choosers I guess :'(
Definitely 4chan or even Twitter would be good for finding a ton of those kinds of people.

Reactions: Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Immature ass shit.
Why?
I dont know if you can call it immature. I just have a strong urge to exchange profanities with someone who can consent to it. No harm in that

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I know right?! There is just something that feels so good about making people mad and furious.

^ that is the statement that "disturbs" me.

The fact that people have a satisfaction in being sadistic or causing a "rise" out of a person.

It's not just a personal thing directed toward you, it's the behavior in general by pieces of shit who do this to people all day, everyday, and just pretend like they didn't or like they're "innocent" when they're not.

Reactions: chocolatebar
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
^ that is the statement that "disturbs" me.

The fact that people have a satisfaction in being sadistic or causing a "rise" out of a person.

It's not just a personal thing directed toward you, it's the behavior in general by pieces of shit who do this to people all day, everyday, and just pretend like they didn't or like they're "innocent" when they're not.
I dont do treat people like this in my day to day life. I cant explain why do I have a need for it. I am just being honest as I find it would be beneficial for me to engage in such behaviour in controlled manner. Like i said letting off some steam in respectful way :smiling: