• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nobiuobi

Apr 28, 2020
Here's the thing... maybe I should have done a bit more research to know that SN isn't as one-note as it seems. I didn't realize that it could take up to 20 minutes for you to go unconscious and during that time you'll be feeling your heart beat really fast. In the experiences I've read, people said that their vision gets blurry and that they have trouble breathing... I thought the SN would make you pass out before that happens. I already have asthma, so I'm wondering if using an inhaler would aid the process or if it's a bad use of another drug in this situation. Also, I feel like I can handle a loud and hard heartbeat because I've tried ODing on diphenhydramine/Benadryl before and the same thing happened. If anyone has any tips of passing out quicker though, I'll take them.

Last edited:
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
SN doesn't seem one-note if you do basic research, such as both the PPH and Stan's Guide.

Both the timeframes and symptoms involved are clearly described in these resources.

I'm not an expert, but I would imagine using your Ventolin (salbutamol) inhaler won't make any difference. The reason for shortness of breath with this method is that the SN reduces your blood's ability to carry oxygen, so the body tries breathing faster to take in more oxygen (although this is futile, as the extra oxygen breathed in can't be carried by the blood anyway). It's not due to the same cause as asthma, which is constriction of the airways in the lungs.

I would reassure you that the shortness of breath experienced with SN is probably not as dramatic nor panic-inducing as that which occurs with an asthma attack. To my knowledge, an asthma attack feels like you cannot get enough air into the lungs (or more specifically, cannot exhale carbon dioxide out of the lungs). This understandably triggers panic and survival instinct. The shortness of breath with SN, I believe, feels more like you can still breathe easily, but your body is just choosing to do it more rapidly. Perhaps similar to how you might feel after running a sprint (and without asthma playing any part)?

Per the resources mentioned above, especially Stan's Guide, there are a list of optional add-ons which may allow the method to progress more quickly and unconsciousness to occur faster.

iu
I would however encourage someone from a medical background to confirm my reassurances or comment further to correct them if needed.

Reactions: justamortal and nobiuobi
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Taking 1-2g of propanaolol dissolved with the SN is meant to speed up the loss of consciousness, but there have not yet been any reports to confirm that. Also, propanolol can exacerbate asthma.

Reactions: autumnal and nobiuobi
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Honestly, ventolin will make everything worse. It will raise your BP, increase your heart rate, cause redirection of blood centrally, and slow time to unconsciousness.

Reactions: autumnal and nobiuobi