moody_cupcakes

moody_cupcakes

Oct 7, 2024
Its been a day of bad emotions, it feels like it never ends. Have everything set up for tomorrow morning with SN... was supposed to do it yesterday but was interrupted and was being impulsive Hopefully I'm able to, doing it early so no interruptions. I thought maybe there was hope but every day things just seem worse and worse. Sorry for the vent. It's been a hard day. Every day seems like a bad day. Most people wouldn't know about my depression because I'm always laughing and making jokes, but when I get home, I'm exhausted of faking it. The moment I'm not laughing I get bombarded with questions, I guess I got them used to my mask, but i cant do it for too long, i get tired and feel fake. I have always been the weird one in my family, not charismatic like the rest of them or have a million friends. Even when I got married no one understood because my ex is charismatic and I'm not. I Will always just be broken and damaged according to them. I just need peace. Nothing will ever change. This needs to end.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, LifeQuitter, joyfulegirl999 and 2 others
joyfulegirl999

joyfulegirl999

Odihuu
Oct 11, 2024
I am so sorry you feel like this, I hope whatever is going on gets better if you decide not to CTB. <333

Reactions: moody_cupcakes
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering, I hope you find the peace you search for, I also just wish for peace.

• Love
Reactions: moody_cupcakes