• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

appleguy420

Jul 27, 2024
I was diagnosed with bipolar 1 in March of this year, and since then my entire world has turned to shit.

I was super outgoing; tons of friends, always outside, was great at skateboarding, my family loved my company, never in a million years would I have thought this is where I'd end up.

Now, the crippling depression has me feeling my life is truly over. There's a reason bipolar people have 10-30x higher chance to CTB. It's not a kind of low you can explain. It's a blanket of misery covering your entire life, where every waking moment seems like a challenge. I really miss drinking and smoking weed. I miss seeing my friends (most of them don't bother calling me anymore because I'm sober), I miss being outside. My medication has impacted my body so much that I can't skateboard anymore (severly weakens leg muscles). I can't fathom having a love life or any meaningful relationship with a woman. I'm fucking over it. I can't wait for my time to come

Thanks for listening. Mental illness is a bitch

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be dreadful, it truly is so cruel how people suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.