• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Downandout82

Downandout82

Feb 10, 2020
how many people have tried to ctb and are still here angry and confused that they are still here because someone found them and they think they are helping but in truth there just prolonging the pain and anger

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf, tvwowacct, thebelljarrr and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I had a few failures over the years but now I realise that it's only me to blame for still being here.

If I was truly ready, I'd be gone. A failure or intervention should only stop an attempt for a couple of hours, then just do it again until successful.

Now days, I don't believe failure or failed attempt should be in our vocabulary. When we are ready, make sure there is no failure.

Reactions: demitriusmigsysvotf and AdamOndiAhman
Upvote 0
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
how many people have tried to ctb and are still here angry and confused that they are still here because someone found them and they think they are helping but in truth there just prolonging the pain and anger
During my life I had couple failed ctb attempts. And it all effected my life a lot. I don`t know why that happens that I`m trying to do everything to ctb but I still manage to fail it. Probably I was trying not reliable methods.

If I was truly ready, I'd be gone.
And I totally agree with you saying that. If I was ready and if I really wanted it to happen then I would do everything to succed.

Upvote 0
Downandout82

Downandout82

Feb 10, 2020
its hard when your in a pschy ward or the police find u on a good try and 136 u so u have no choice but to still be here
I had a few failures over the years but now I realise that it's only me to blame for still being here.

If I was truly ready, I'd be gone. A failure or intervention should only stop an attempt for a couple of hours, then just do it again until successful.

Now days, I don't believe failure or failed attempt should be in our vocabulary. When we are ready,

Upvote 0
LowLevelChimp

LowLevelChimp

Just your average pos
Jul 18, 2022
Failed 3 times, always angry when I came round either where I tried or hospital. Lots of internal damage, but I can only blame myself because every time I tried it was impulsive without any plan or genuine method.

I've given up being angry about my failures and the lasting damage, I believe one day it'll work out.

Reactions: Downandout82
Upvote 0