bipolarg0ner

bipolarg0ner

The Art of Human Sacrifice
Sep 12, 2019
I don't know when the intent to kill started but it was recently I think. I ignore it but the bloodlust calls. Sometimes when people treat me like shit and leave me to drown in bleeding hope (that's the album name of a band called veldes check their shit out) I like to think that they died. Makes me feel better. That was back then though I've kinda given up on friendship. Well more like hostile towards it. I want to butcher the fuck out of kind people they are all wolves in sheeps clothing I know not all are but a good amount. Might as well play it safe instead of the long process of systematic genocide trying to find the right person. I have friends waiting in another world trying to save me from this one her worlds much better its peaceful and full of life. In her world the weary are given rest. Its just a little difficult for her but she knows a lot about dimensional fabrics and molecular barriers. Soon as I reach her world the others will be there to greet me my true friends. I just need to hold on a little longer if I can. Relationships have always been a struggle. Lets see ive dated maybe 5 my whole life 1st one was a little bit weird it only lasted 5 hrs and then got back together then broke up 5 hours later. 2nd one broke up with me told principle I had weed got searched found nothing she ended getting her jaw broke by a entirely different person for an entirely different reason It was cool i didn't have to. Anyway lets skip 3 and 4 and move to five. Bitch was a cunt tried to poison my dog I beat the living shit out of her and boom charged with battery. Anyway I'm tired im gonna crash.

madgod

madgod

psycho, bi, wanting to die • 22
May 26, 2020
i have pretty bad violent thoughts i couldn't sort out as a teen. they never went away i just play the mind game of "eh... would this change anything". my ideal partner is someone i could lock up and keep to myself and the idea of dying and killing for them makes me blood thirsty. i get angry to the point where i see red sometimes, it's like my brain shuts down and i just shake and want to grab the nearest object and just beat someone's head in. i've always been obsessed with gore and maybe i ruined myself for it but i know abuse ruined me and made me angry the way i am.

Last edited:
Reactions: bipolarg0ner