• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
i couldnt do it, i was scared. im a coward. but how will i be free if i dont stop being a coward? i hope i can do it tomorrow.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, OrphicEnd, iloverachel and 1 other person
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I'm sorry you couldn't do it
Doesn't mean you are a coward

I wish you peace friend

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide really just isn't straightforward after all so I don't believe that those who struggle to go through with it are cowardly but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Student
Apr 7, 2024
Suicide really just isn't straightforward after all so I don't believe that those who struggle to go through with it are cowardly but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.
Thank you!

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Don't be hard on yourself, SI is one of the most basic instincts we have, no matter how brave we are

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Until our last breath there is hope of recovery, I firmly believe that. Suicide is the last resort remember, when you are ready you will know.

Good luck and be gentle on yourself.