venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
TW-mentions overdose

I tried to overdose yesterday i mean obviously that shit wont work in the moment i didnt care. i was just doing it to feel high and probably pass out i didnt rlly care what happened to me. Than my mom caught me and told me some shit about how it was dumb and that i would end up like a vegetable. that she just came in my room to ask for help to open a bottle,and that she took care of me and that i need your help you don't think i deal with enough with you sister and her children.is this how you show love is this how you love me your just going to leave me to deal with all this.now i want to die more and just feel stuck here now that's one of the reasons i kind of stayed because i know she would mention it if i did this again but i was just over it honestly.

Note;that wasn't my method to CTB at all just a negative coping skill i have and if it did end up killing me or making me not able to function now. i would already have the note to kill me.i should probably write it now just for the future.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: todeswunsch, WAITING TO DIE and jar-baby
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
Sorry you had to go through this.
Family is very complicated. They may think they are helping some how but makes things worse.
Don't worry about it tho, also don't feel guilty, you're doing your best. When we are desperate we don't think clearly, its normal.

I wish you the best!

• Love
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
Sorry you had to go through this.
Family is very complicated. They may think they are helping some how but makes things worse.
Don't worry about it tho, also don't feel guilty, you're doing your best. When we are desperate we don't think clearly, its normal.

I wish you the best!
Thank you i really appreciate it

• Love
Reactions: todeswunsch