colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
its so fucking silly sometimes how i find myself crying over the child i dont want to bring into this world, im not even pregnant and we cant even have a baby together since we're both afab but i wish i could get pregnant and have your baby and we could be a nice happy family but you dont want kids and its not like we could ever even have them together. I wish i could grow our baby in my womb and for once my disgusting used up body could be used to make something beautiful but i don't want to bring a child into this disgusting world that i can't even bare to live in. i wish i could feel you in my tummy and give birth to you and love you and kiss you like she never did. i wish she had loved me more and i promise i would love you more if you ever existed but I know you never will and never can. i know im being stupid and hormonal but god i wish i could get pregnant with my girlfriends child it's not fucking fair but i understand why they dont want kids and thats okay, i'll get over it one day and i know im being stupid its not really like this gross ass body could be used for anything good. it's too ugly and covered in other people's filth to be loved anymore, i'll just kill myself and get over it
i know getting pregnant and giving birth to a being that never asked to be born is selfihs im so so sorry
i wish i could hold you, i wish i could be a good mommy and love you like you deserve to be loved
maybe one day, maybe never. i don't know if you'll ever exist, i don't know if i'm selfish enough to let you exist and i'm sorry if i ever birth you. i'm sorry for being selfish im sorry for bringing you into a world full of hate but i love you even if you'll never be more than a distant dream and i'll love you even as i hold you. i'll love you even when your simply apart of this dream for our future and I'll love you even if you scrible on the walls
i wish i could garentee your happiness if you ever exist but this world is disgusting, I wish i could keep it's rotted hands off of you but it's already infected me with it's filth and im not sure if i could save you too
im sorry for my selfishness

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti