Torrinedw

Torrinedw

Jun 1, 2023
After more than a year I'm back here again with even worse thoughts, but I feel pretty much the same way. Worse than a few months back when my ex used me. Worse than a year back when my current bf was toxic to me (the relationship is fine now, I dont wanna hear any hate about it please). I don't know what I did wrong in my life to deserve to feel this way. My bf lives far away from me (350km, 5h), and it is impossible for me to visit him, even though during summer break I did, without the knowledge of my parents because they wouldn't let me (yes, I really did manage to get out of the house for 16h 2 days a week, i don't know how I did it but I'm proud of myself). Anyways, now that I can't see him, I don't have any joy in my life (long distance sucks so much but he's worth it). He is my only reason why I'm still here. I just can't wait until I'll be able to move out because that is a really long time. I am doing everything possible to stay away from home as much as I can, school, work, etc., but I think I'm experiencing a complete burnout since I have so many things to worry about and not enough rest.

That's it to sum up what I've been up to for the last year or so. Now, back to my research and planning. That's the problem. I've heard it's nearly impossible to get SN in Europe (CZ), which I think might be the best method for me. If anyone knows about any websites to get SN, I'd be grateful. Also I'm open to any tips and advices on my current situation.

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
Youre from Czechia, right? I dont know the language enough to check if the sources are reliable, but if you search something like "koupit čistý dusitan sodný" then some stuff pops out. Or you could travel to Poland and buy from the reliable sources like BM or W which are just as easy to find