whisperjump

whisperjump

i am the thing i've tried to kill over 8 times now
Sep 9, 2023
hi! i posted my art on here a little ago and i thought i'd share some more emotional pieces, and give the same opportunity to everyone else. share your pain beautifully, no matter the 'objective' quality!! :]

to start, my old therapist told me to draw my most common emotions, and these were the products!
1696018658708 1696018669755
1696018742959 1696018759412

Attachments

• 1696018685339.png
    1696018685339.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Done_Surviving, avaruus, Sannti and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
very good you have a natural talent do you use photoshop?

• Love
Reactions: whisperjump
whisperjump

whisperjump

Sep 9, 2023
very good you have a natural talent do you use photoshop?
nope! i use krita :] it's free and has a ton of brushes you can customize that look fantastic on their own! i swear i'll gush about this program any chance i get LOL. and thank you very very much !! :heart::heart:

• Informative
Reactions: Foreverix and Darkover
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
You draw very well, glad you shared

• Love
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
I like it! 👍

You should go down to the off topic forum and share your art there too. I wander down there sometimes, there's a lot of really cool art and creators that post there.

I wish I had a talent for drawing. I've always romanticized the thought of filling a sketchbook with creations. I just don't want to put in the work. 😆

Last edited:
A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
beautiful! thanks for sharing :heart:

• Love
whisperjump

whisperjump

Sep 9, 2023
I like it! 👍

You should go down to the off topic forum and share your art there too. I wander down there sometimes, there's a lot of really cool art and creators that post there.

I wish I had a talent for drawing. I've always romanticized the thought of filling a sketchbook with creations. I just don't want to put in the work. 😆
trust me, i was really shit at drawing at one point as well! 'talent' implies that you were born with it, but it's really up to skill. i would die of embarrassment if any of my early art was posted here. it was bad. bad bad. passion kept me trying and passion is all you need. i practiced and got better. if you have a brain and can recognize something off with a drawing and find more ways to improve it, you can grow as an artist regardless of what you or anyone else thinks.

i think about posting my stuff there a lot! i honestly just kind of forget. I'll have to put it on my to-do list to gather up some of my sfw shtuff and post it! thank you so much for your support :]

Reactions: Foreverix
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
It's questionable. You're welcome for the support and hope you keep making art! My outlet is playing guitar, so I do have some creative dabbling. But I respect visual artists just as much, if not more.

I'll keep an eye out for another art thread from you. I would enjoy seeing what else you've made. 👍

Last edited: