_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
life is imperfect, i could imagine many would argue saying things like; "start accepting this, move on", but what if someone has a fundamental problem with it? i've tried to accept life for what it is, just a place to life on, where illness exist, pain, suffering and so on. sure it has good sides, like joy and happiness, but in what kind of relation? like 80% of pain and 20% of joy? it's painful since i really tried to accept this life, i tried to convince myself that im happy. it worked but never reached to the core of my being, like if i don't think about it, its ok. but as soon someone asks on how i am or some other things, its gone. i know that if you're happy that you see things from a different angle, life seems good, all that suffering ceases to exist to some degree, at least on your side. but as soon you're on the other end and in pain, its like the exact opposite, at least for me. i only see pain then, and that's where im in, i cant accept it, its not what i want my life to be like.
edit: sorry if this makes no sense, i just hate it all..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, DFFP, 262653 and 4 others
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Sorry to digress but your avatar is really funny to me. You have to ignore as much bad things as possible i guess

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Right there with ya.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk