SOL3HIRO

SOL3HIRO

Jan 8, 2020
I've had a conversation about vaping with my friend who's also not very mentally stable and she's super against it. I think of vaping as a super casual and social thing to do, but also as something that makes me feel better about myself. my friend and I both think of dying quite lightly but she's somehow so against vaping... I don't exactly understand but I want to know other people's views on vaping and why they think that way.

Reactions: Broken Chimera
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Probably because of mainstream propaganda. Ever since people started having health issues and dying from using tainted cartridges they just started blaming it on all vaping when really it's because it's vitamin E acetate. It scars lung tissue and that's one reason why it's being attacked.

Vitamin E was added to thc cartridges and was the cause, but because people were quitting cigarettes they used that to springboard to fear mongering and bans on all vaping products to try to force people back to cigarettes. Both for the taxes the government lost from people switching over and for the medical field to get paid when people get messed up from smoking. Vaping is bad for business.

So when people try to tell you otherwise, tell them the facts. Look up Dash Vapes on YT. They have videos that go in depth on vaping and the lies spread by the mainstream media.

• Love
Reactions: SOL3HIRO and Xaphous