• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
If there's any holiday I hate the existence of personally, it would be Valentine's. Not only is it useless, it's so superficial and saccharine in its nonsensical ploy. It's not worth it to be quite frank and it genuinely makes me even more suicidal because I am reminded that I am forever alone and a virgin too. No one will ever want to be seen with me as their partner or want me with them and to be honest, I get it. This isn't worth it. I feel like utter shit existing here too. Not only because it's almost unnecessary, but also it just waves fake social media esque nonsense of perfect relationships and "relationship goals" crap too. It's a waste of a holiday. When it's supposed to be meant for love, it's instead providing heartbreak.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Princess_Kitty, Nofuture1234 and 6 others
Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
I get that... It really truly does suck. Nothing feels worth it. I'm in the same boat as you, just an 18 year old who can see the real from the fake but still decides to fall in delusion and try to be friends with the fake just because it puts me at ease for a short period of time. I also really like your Omori pfp, I used to have a similar one, but the one in the final fight where he has blood all over his body.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom
EagleLight

EagleLight

Feb 14, 2024
trust me, relationships are not waht they are advertised. I envy anyone that has not been sucked into the never endng grasp of a failed relationship, ruined my life and now im on hear searching for a way out. if youv never had a relationship fuck em trust me your winning
id give my left nut to be a virgin

Reactions: onbekend and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I think only a small percentage of people are in happy relationships anyways

Reactions: disasterplant
S

Scottm

Feb 7, 2024
This may be the best thing I've seen all day.

• Love
Reactions: Seered Doom
UNvisible_

UNvisible_

Feb 13, 2024
I feel like relationships are glorified, like what is the point if it's not going to last, I've had friends who were in relationships only to be miserable after it ended. I never understood it but maybe that's just me.

Reactions: Seered Doom and divinemistress36
N

Nofuture1234

-
Jan 25, 2024
I feel like relationships are glorified, like what is the point if it's not going to last, I've had friends who were in relationships only to be miserable after it ended. I never understood it but maybe that's just me.
They are but almost all our bodies consider them essential regardless our own thoughts/opinions. The truly lonely and unwanted will always live in suffering.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Hallmark and other places capitalize off of this and it's like genuinely the worst holiday. The appeal of it isn't even really there if you know what I'm saying. It's a wasteful holiday. As for relationships in general, yeah, most people aren't happy in them, but the way they advertise it is such crap.