Noriv159

Noriv159

Sigh.
Oct 22, 2020
I had a really unsettling and peculiar dream. It was somehow exact and it's strangeness brought me to actually write about it. I will not be able to elucidate the exact dream, but I hope the message sustains.

I don't know if it was short or long but it was uncannily exact and I wonder about it's incurred reason or if my head is just fabricating this. I felt like I really was part of something; a family.

The dream was about a vision in what seemed to be limbo for those who die of suicide or any early death and it seemed most weren't aware they were dead. It looked like an abandoned nightmarish horror scene with dark cloudy skies and distorted houses of atypical nature with an atmosphere of melancholy and doom. It felt like the environment itself was a sort of living entity. But there was a feeling of peace and belonging regardless of it's appearance. The feeling of being inside the dream was strange and ineffable in it's expression, as I saw myself drift along the scenery as if I've unknowingly been there. Despite it's appearances, I didn't feel any hostile or aggressive energy like in a typical nightmare, only gloom and emptiness. There were some entities in many of their deformities and distortions as well as some human-like in nature that I had interaction with although barely being able to remotely recall what exactly was happening in the phantasmagoria. All I could remember was the feelings of admiration for the "darkness" in it's community that made everything feel connected and respected. I wish I could remember the details that made me want to actually write this. I guess I felt "loved".
F983c7aa1dcbf7885f6ac58309076eb9
(Concept art)

Reactions: Deleted member 94 and Circles