Status
Not open for further replies.
darkdivine

darkdivine

Gelt
Feb 8, 2022
He obviously tries to trigger people, which he did with you. Insulting is forbidden, y'know.
Like I give two flaming fucks. You know what should be against the rules? Stupidity like this user's as well as shaming others on zero scientific evidence. Eat me.

• Yay!
Reactions: archipelago and Weebster
D

Deleted member 847

Like I give two flaming fucks. You know what should be against the rules? Stupidity like this user's as well as shaming others on zero scientific evidence. Eat me.
I was literally banned for four years for what you did, so be careful
The mods are very intolerant
You'll have to write them a 2600.3000 words essay to unban you,
that's what I had to do
The tl;dr version of my essay was basically: Please unban me, feel sorry for my social anxiety and my failed hanging attempt :pfff:

@All Mods and Admins of Sanctioned Suicide
I love all of you
@RainAndSadness
especially you, supreme leader
:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I will eat you... Out. We can diffuse all this tension in a non-violent way. You just need to show up with a catwoman suit

• Yay!
Reactions: Weebster
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, imtrying, whatevs and 2 others
D

Deleted member 847

@Weebster

Can I marry you? Or at least borrow you from your girlfriend? Just for a few months.
I need a charming anime boy with white hair and bartender suit in my life.

Be my daddy
Fuck taxes! I refuse to pay!
Okay, frowny face, here's a dime, consider that my taxes to you! go call someone who cares! (I am being funny, or trying to)
You're a good citizen.
I won't terminate you.

Long Live the Borg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
You just made a claim. You need to back it up.

"That can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." -Christopher hitchens who converted on his deathbed

God was never good. Haven't you read the Hebrew Bible? Your excuse is an Islamic one.

Well done, good and faithful servant. You get to enter heaven unlike those who got the shot for their "jawb."

God's rules, not mine.

It's all true. Reality is stranger than fiction.

That's how Justin Bieber looks now with his paralysis

You should prolong your life as long as possible because the ring of Fire 🎶 is awaiting
Christopher Hitchens did NOT convert on his death bed. 🙄http://littleatoms.com/society/christopher-hitchens-died-blaspheming-infidel

Reactions: archipelago
Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
How we go from vaccination side effects to wanting to F. each other?

Now that I think about it. Is that a side effect of it? Does taking (or not taking) the vaccine increase your libido? I'll need some data collection and extensive research on this very important matter. There's enough time wasted on trivialities like heart attacks or overall lethalities and mutations. Let's focus our attention on what really matters.

billy-madison-comedy.gif

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Euthanza and whatevs
l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
recently found out i have 20 toes, i thought that was normal :/

• Wow
Reactions: Weebster
D

Deleted member 847

How we go from vaccination side effects to wanting to F. each other?

Now that I think about it. Is that a side effect of it? Does taking (or not taking) the vaccine increase your libido? I'll need some data collection and extensive research on this very important matter. There's enough time wasted on trivialities like heart attacks or overall lethalities and mutations. Let's focus our attention on what really matters.

billy-madison-comedy.gif
I just want to own Mr. @Weebster
and make him mine forever

Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
I just want to own Mr. @Weebster
and make him mine forever
He may have ghosted you at this point. I'm not trying to discourage you, but I've heard that is not a good sign when a man does that to you. Just be careful, don't allow him to break your heart.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Says who? Why do people assume God is entirely good? He's probably a mixed bag like the rest of us.
Why are you assuming god is male, or singular, or exists on any level that even has a good or bad that a human could hope to comprehend?

Oh, because humans made up the concept of god...

NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
Have mine a year now and still waiting for my awesome cell reception to kick in. Fucks.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Congrats you're a fucking idiot and understand literally zero about science. why are you here?
Why are you still alive?
Have mine a year now and still waiting for my awesome cell reception to kick in. Fucks.
The spiked proteins led you unwittingly to this website. They control you and you don't even know it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NSA
Status
Not open for further replies.