Status
Not open for further replies.
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
How does it feel knowing you're barred from Heaven's bliss? Condemning your children before they've hit the age of reason to an eternity in hell is unconscionable, and you did it solely to virtue signal.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: PriestessOfVenus, Rocinante, gottablast888 and 7 others
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
  • Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, DynamicDepression, NSA and 19 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
There's no heaven or hell.

Reactions: Skathon, summers, greencondo and 6 others
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Barred from Heaven for simply getting a vaccine? That's just utter stupidity. Plus you're allowed to sin if you're forced to, and needed a vaccine to just work is being forced to take it.
A god which sends people to Hell for essentially being forced to be injected with a bunch of random shit is utter psychopathy and is further proof he isnt benevolent

• Love
Reactions: Smart No More, TheLastFemaphrodyke, Lost Magic and 4 others
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
Lol! I never took the clot shots.

• Love
Reactions: PriestessOfVenus, gottablast888, TheLastFemaphrodyke and 6 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
A vaccine shouldn't decide the spiritual whereabouts of anyone. Obviously those that took it are slightly inferior to the purebloods but it's not something that drastic.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: TheLastFemaphrodyke, Eternal🌈Rainbow, Un- and 5 others
Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
I heard that a lot of people had Chinese microchips implanted and transmuted into reptile creatures right after they took them. It must have been indeed a very upsetting feeling. But I don't think some minor inconveniences like those should stop you from taking yours. Here is some incentive, in case you need it:

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: electrojellysoup, chocolatebar and lofticries
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Reactions: Smart No More and TheLastFemaphrodyke
imtrying

imtrying

Apr 29, 2022
Lmao I can't even tell what parts of this thread are serious and which are sarcastic.

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, archipelago, TheLastFemaphrodyke and 8 others
Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
Lmao I can't even tell what parts of this thread are serious and which are sarcastic.
How dare you imply such a thing on a very serious topic as this one? I can prove everything that I said. As a matter of fact, here's one very sad picture of one girl who suffered from one of the misfortunes mentioned prior:

3s66uykfj3a61.jpg

Hopefully, now with concrete proof, you never again doubt my intentions since I hold my credibility on this forum in the highest esteem.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: archipelago, Smart No More, 710 and 4 others
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Sadly no on some level I wanted it to kill me.
I never got covid though.

• Hugs
Reactions: gottablast888, newave3, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Where I live they told us the vaccine had 5g implants and I was so disappointed when I took it and still have no free signal to use in my phone.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Smart No More, NSA, TheLastFemaphrodyke and 3 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I've been wondering why my hatred of Christianity and my sudden obsession with the Roman Empire suddenly increased after getting the jab. Do you mean to tell me that it wasn't a coincidence after all?

It makes so much sense now! :ohhhh:

• Love
Reactions: TheLastFemaphrodyke and electrojellysoup
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
There's no heaven or hell.
You just made a claim. You need to back it up.

"That can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." -Christopher hitchens who converted on his deathbed
Barred from Heaven for simply getting a vaccine? That's just utter stupidity. Plus you're allowed to sin if you're forced to, and needed a vaccine to just work is being forced to take it.
A god which sends people to Hell for essentially being forced to be injected with a bunch of random shit is utter psychopathy and is further proof he isnt benevolent
God was never good. Haven't you read the Hebrew Bible? Your excuse is an Islamic one.
Lol! I never took the clot shots.
Well done, good and faithful servant. You get to enter heaven unlike those who got the shot for their "jawb."
A vaccine shouldn't decide the spiritual whereabouts of anyone. Obviously those that took it are slightly inferior to the purebloods but it's not something that drastic.
God's rules, not mine.
It's all true. Reality is stranger than fiction.
How dare you imply such a thing on a very serious topic as this one? I can prove everything that I said. As a matter of fact, here's one very sad picture of one girl who suffered from one of the misfortunes mentioned prior:

3s66uykfj3a61.jpg

Hopefully, now with concrete proof, you never again doubt my intentions since I hold my credibility on this forum in the highest esteem.
That's how Justin Bieber looks now with his paralysis
I've been wondering why my hatred of Christianity and my sudden obsession with the Roman Empire suddenly increased after getting the jab. Do you mean to tell me that it wasn't a coincidence after all?

It makes so much sense now! :ohhhh:
You should prolong your life as long as possible because the ring of Fire 🎶 is awaiting

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and electrojellysoup
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
You just made a claim. You need to back it up.

"That can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." -Christopher hitchens who converted on his deathbed
But it works both ways. What's the evidence of a hell and heaven?

Reactions: Smart No More, Élégie and Boochky
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
But it works both ways. What's the evidence of a hell and heaven?
Plato's idea that there's a perfect representation of everything on earth is evidence. Couple that with the idea that every possibility exists in some parallel universe means there's a heaven and a hell somewhere waiting to be populated.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
There are some long-term effects for many people from Covid- amputated legs, no sense of smell or taste, and for those with bad cases of long covid- unable to work due to extremely low energy, etc. The vaccines dramatically reduce overall health risks for most people.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: 710, Weebster, imtrying and 2 others
friendofbirds

friendofbirds

Jun 6, 2022
D5c
i try not to be mean on here because people on here are going through enough already. however whenever i see people responding to this dude i roll my eyes hardcore. collectively we should just block this dude for being a callous prick and move on with our lives.

PS - i am a baptized Christian, so don't claim i am some godless heathen or something in a conspiracy to promote vaccines or whatever. i just think youre being annoying. i pray that God fills you with His grace and you stop being a dick to people on here. thanks

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Smart No More and electrojellysoup
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
View attachment 94548
i try not to be mean on here because people on here are going through enough already. however whenever i see people responding to this dude i roll my eyes hardcore. collectively we should just block this dude for being a callous prick and move on with our lives.

PS - i am a baptized Christian, so don't claim i am some godless heathen or something in a conspiracy to promote vaccines or whatever. i just think youre being annoying. i pray that God fills you with His grace and you stop being a dick to people on here. thanks
You're being a dick to me by calling for people to block me, you hypocrite. How about you block me instead of trying to tell others what to do?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If God existed children wouldn't get abused by religious leaders.
There is no claim that from people who believe in God that God prevents people from doing terrible things- God gives people free will, it seems, and some choose to do terrible things.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
If God existed children wouldn't get abused by religious leaders.
Says who? Why do people assume God is entirely good? He's probably a mixed bag like the rest of us.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Plato's idea that there's a perfect representation of everything on earth is evidence. Couple that with the idea that every possibility exists in some parallel universe means there's a heaven and a hell somewhere waiting to be populated.
Ideas aren't evidence. How's that different than the idea from a user in here? As you quoted, something is needed for backing up the claim.

As far as I know, the Pascal's wager is the best fundamental one can have for religious claims.

Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Ideas aren't evidence. How's that different than the idea from a user in here? As you quoted, something is needed for backing up the claim.

As far as I know, the Pascal's wager is the best fundamental one can have for religious claims.
I know. I'm guilty of wishful thinking and I too will be condemned to hell since no one was ever going to heaven anyway.

D

Deleted member 847

It's true, God really does exist
I talked to him last night in a dream, and he gave me the cheat codes of
the Matrix.
I'm gonna use them to take over the world and make every one on this planet my slave.
I can deflect bullets with invisible force fields, move objects of any size with my mind and noclipp through walls. pretty cool huh?

I'm coming for your asses, prepare

He also told me that you're all NPCs without soul
I'm the only real person here

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: TheLastFemaphrodyke, Élégie, Un- and 2 others
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Says who? Why do people assume God is entirely good? He's probably a mixed bag like the rest of us.
"He"? Why do so many people think if it exists it's a he?

• Love
Reactions: TheLastFemaphrodyke
Status
Not open for further replies.