• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I've been thinking about this for a while, and figured I'd share my idea. What if you could use your own triggers to make things so unbearble that you'd be able to overcome your own SI? Now, I haven't tried this myself, and probably won't either unless nothing else works as I don't think I could put myself through it, so it's more or less just a suggestion/an Idea. I figured I'd share it before I'm gone so that y'all can look into this more if you want to.
With that said, I would only reccomend using this as a last resort method and only if you're 100% certain you will successfully ctb, and also always do it after you've finished the set up coz if you get too desperate you might get more reckless and fail to set up things properly, highly increasing the chance of failing. I wouldn't want anyone to have go through the aftermath of a trigger if your attempt fails as ik how horrible it can be.

I would reccomend that this gets looked more into before anyone tries this though.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Not a bad idea, and i think it's typically what happens prior to one being successful at CTB'ing, its just we never really noticed it.
It reminds me of that quote I came across "I have attended hundreds of my own funerals , I cried on none of them. I suffocated so badly before dying . Death saved me! So why would I cry? Death has come to save me"
I think it's similar to biohacking. Something like adjusting your sleep pattern to accommodate a new job/working hours.
The thing is, its kind of difficult to put yourself through that much before you find your limit and CTB, but then each person has a different limit.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
It'll either hype you up and allow the anger or fear to push you through it or it'll ruin your focus and make you panic over fear of failure etc. Very hard to say.

Reactions: Silent Raindrops
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
A recent goodbye thread with full suspension suggests similar manner to overcome SI

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Nov 8, 2023
A recent goodbye thread with full suspension suggests similar manner to overcome SI
He isn't dead, but like you he forgot to cancel his scheduled goodbye thread.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Nov 8, 2023
Op hasn't been back and there is a goodbye thread. Do you know them?
Assuming you're talking about @FutureHanger then yes it failed, yes he spoke to me and yes he came back online this morning but obviously didn't notice his scheduled thread.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
It'll either hype you up and allow the anger or fear to push you through it or it'll ruin your focus and make you panic over fear of failure etc. Very hard to say.

That's a good point. It should be up to each induvidual to figure out what's more likely for them though. After all, if anyone chooses to try this, it's on them. Glad you mentioned it :)

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Assuming you're talking about @FutureHanger then yes it failed, yes he spoke to me and yes he came back online this morning but obviously didn't notice his scheduled thread.
Oh ok, I was admiring them for their technique to overcome SI and being brave enough to go through full suspension. Oh well...

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Where's your proof he spoke to you tho? 🧐

Haha, you're on the funny side, I see! I'm sorry your attempt failed though. May I ask what happened? You don't have to share if you don't want to, I'm just being overly curious as usual.

• Hugs
Reactions: mortuarymary
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
Haha, you're on the funny side, I see! I'm sorry your attempt failed though. May I ask what happened? You don't have to share if you don't want to, I'm just being overly curious as usual.
my dumbass thought a drop that was like
4 inches would be enough, I stepped off, didn't work so I tighten and higher the noose then brace myself and step off again but it still didn't work so I realised drop height was the issue and gave up.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
4 inches would be enough, I stepped off, didn't work so I tighten and higher the noose then brace myself and step off again but it still didn't work so I realised drop height was the issue and gave up.
Welcome back, glad you didn't sustain any damage.

Reactions: FutureHanger
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021

I feel you, I've tried dumber things than that before. Once I tried overdozing on d-vitamins. I was desperate and a complete idiot lol. At least you can always try again. Would've been worse if you got brain damage. >_<

• Yay!
Reactions: FutureHanger