• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
What if you take a rubber rope (often used for exercise), tie it to your leg, leave a little bit of free rope and prepare a knot on it, then stretch it and put it on your neck?

There is a lower bound on how close my neck can come to my leg so I am thinking this could work. Of course this assumes that some you have some strength left in your arms.

Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
I don't think it will work. Creative approach but no-go. I mean, it's like hanging, right? I used to consider hanging myself, but I meant full- or partial.

O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
Wait I think the original idea was stupid. Depending on how much friction there is, you may be able to "close" the rope on itself, forming a loop of appropriate size, push your head through it and suffocate. Then there is no need for an anchor point.

I am not sure if unconscious convulsions will be smart enough to untie it.

Alternatively you could buy a rubber ring but then you would have to know the right diameter from the start.