• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

alwaysdopesick

alwaysdopesick

Oct 19, 2021
I have access to benzos, plenty of potent ones. But when it comes to opiates, i can only find odsmt reliably and im worried that will not work for me because of my opiate tolerance. Thats the same reason i dont want to try it with street heroin, theres a chance its not strong enough. I wish i had a reliable source for etazene or metonitazene, or anything stronger than odsmt or 2 methy ap 237, that wont work either.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Where are you searching/sourcing from? Dnm's? Are you in the US or Europe?

Sorry, lots of questions. I'm really curious though. It's the first I've heard of RC opiates. If you prefer to answer via dm please feel free.

Benzos are mostly useless for ctb but you probably already know that.

I've just done a quick search based on the RC's you mentioned and it's really surprising to find that they're so sparsely synthesised. I read a post by a person claiming to be a researcher and he said hee contacted the 3 main likely people to synthesise them. They were fro. Different parts of the world. Each of them claimed it was hard to market but he disagreed. They also said there was a high chancw of thw synthesis going poorly due to a certain Isomer being able to cause it to be of low potency. I don't really know what any of it means from a scientific aspect but thought I'd share what I found anyway. Maybe it will mean more to you.

• Hugs
RockBot

RockBot

A Mole Sitting in a Hole
Jun 6, 2020
Honestly, this is all way over my head. Haven't got a clue what any of that meant.

• Hugs
foreverlikethestars

foreverlikethestars

Jun 23, 2020
You can forget about it.

• Hugs