asleepordead?

asleepordead?

Sep 24, 2023
Hi, I have approximately 80 25mg promethazine hydrochloride tablets that were prescribed to me for sleep, however I have seen that they can also be used as an anti-emetic, and as they are dopamine blockers much like Meto, would it be possible to swap Meto out for promethazine before taking SN?

I would use Meto but it is harder to get without raising suspicions especially considering my history, and I already have the promethazine.

Does anyone have experience or advice about this/how many I would need to take and how long before the SN?

Thanks

breezyjelly

breezyjelly

Jun 7, 2024
Hi, just commenting because I hope someone will see and answer your question. I have the same issue, I have a lot of Promethazine, and getting meto in my country without a prescription is impossible.

L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
Hi, I have approximately 80 25mg promethazine hydrochloride tablets that were prescribed to me for sleep, however I have seen that they can also be used as an anti-emetic, and as they are dopamine blockers much like Meto, would it be possible to swap Meto out for promethazine before taking SN?

I would use Meto but it is harder to get without raising suspicions especially considering my history, and I already have the promethazine.

Does anyone have experience or advice about this/how many I would need to take and how long before the SN?

Thanks
Did you ever find out if you could use promethazine before SN