T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
Planning on using 3XN as I'm around 105KG. I am wondering however, how to combine a 2nd method, just to ensure that I don't end up in a worse position if N for some reason were to fail. I also don't wish to be in discomfort, should death from N occur, but take longer than expected and experience breathing problems. I did some time ago mention the possibility of using some form of partial hanging. The idea being that the N would result in one falling unconscious, and one would effectively fall into a noose, which would ensure death most likely from strangulation which one would not feel given the effect of N. Any thoughts on this, or better 2nd options to employ at the same time as N. Thanks

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23, phoenitic_riser and not_a_robot
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
If you're using over 19g N, you don't need a second method as backup. This is already extremely lethal. With the second method you only introduce more risks than with N as a stand-alone method.

Reactions: not_a_robot
P

phoenitic_riser

Jun 10, 2019
1. A variant of the plastic bag method? Even a 240L bag does not provide enough time IMO so perhaps a sealed tent of the kind used for the CO method.
2. Fent patches if you could somehow obtain them.
3. Dilantin though not much known about its effectiveness or lack thereof.

Reactions: Tally
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
You know what you need?
Sharky water.
You pass out from N; if it for some reason fails to kill you, you still fall in the water. If somehow you fail to drown after fall in the water, sharks come eat you.

Sharks. The answer is always Sharks.

• Love
Reactions: Tally and kuddelmuddel23
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
If you're using over 19g N, you don't need a second method as backup. This is already extremely lethal. With the second method you only introduce more risks than with N as a stand-alone method.
That's a very interesting perspective
It's nice to be on a site where even in the midst of crap, people can offer you some dark humour...cheers to you all!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul