• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hotelaloner

hotelaloner

Jul 24, 2023
If I ask a question regarding medical equipment/drugs and the use of it to CTB could it be traced back to me through here? I want to ask but I'm worried it might not be safe b/c of the position I work as.

snowbird

snowbird

Jun 17, 2024
If you use a work laptop/PC to log in here, then yes. Even if you clear cookies and turn off tracing etc, most companies nowadays have logs that save everything and make it accessible for x amount of time, specifically for reasons to solve crimes etc.

If you use your private phone, do not use the wifi from work to log in, if you wanna stay anon. Use your mobile data or log in with wifi from a random McDonalds etc.