• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EtterathButterfly

EtterathButterfly

“Have I won? Has a new me been reborn?”
Dec 31, 2023
Why is it typically not advised to use glass to sh? I usually cut in the shower so the blade I use is usually clean and was wondering if I can do the same for glass.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
It isn't recommended because tiny shards can very easily break off and get embedded in you.
As someone with fairly severe self-harm issues, we can't recommend it even though we have done so in the past.
Hesitant to even mention this, but in this case, it is harm reduction. Double edge razor blades are really cheap and can be snapped in half lengthwise while still in the wrapper to give two actually clean blades and most even come in a plastic case for safe disposal. Not encouraging, but much better than glass shards.

EtterathButterfly

EtterathButterfly

“Have I won? Has a new me been reborn?”
Dec 31, 2023
Why is it typically not advised to use glass to sh? I usually cut in the shower so the blade I use is usually clean and was wondering if I can do the same for glass.
Follow up question seeing the responses, but am I able to use ceramic shards from a thick bowl instead? Or does the tiny shards apple too?