• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
Has anyone had any experience with this? I don't exactly have the funds to buy a rope at this point. I do have access to belts tho, would this be a reliable method to CTB? With partial hanging of course

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I tried it. It's really uncomfortable. I ended up just buying a rope. There is also a risk of the belt snapping, depending on how strong it is and how much you weigh.

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
i think it sounds plausible? if you're not worried about discomfort...
I am also not sure how you would rig it up- would it loop around a pole and then around your neck?? idk i haven't researched this much

Reactions: seekingrelease22
S

seekingrelease22

Feb 28, 2024
I tried it. It's really uncomfortable. I ended up just buying a rope. There is also a risk of the belt snapping, depending on how strong it is and how much you weigh.
What kind of rope, and where should I look to buy it at?
i think it sounds plausible? if you're not worried about discomfort...
I am also not sure how you would rig it up- would it loop around a pole and then around your neck?? idk i haven't researched this much
What kind of rope should I buy? Could I get it at like Home Depot or somewhere simple like that?

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Has anyone had any experience with this? I don't exactly have the funds to buy a rope at this point. I do have access to belts tho, would this be a reliable method to CTB? With partial hanging of course
A leather belt isn't flexible enough to attain or maintain pressure. You need a fabric one ideally or try and extension cord.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
I tried partial with a belt and I actually got close to succeeding, it applied pressure real nice to the carotids without affecting the wind pipe. But then it snapped and I woke up on the floor. Fml