• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Hi all
I wanted some advice about a suicide method I'm thinking about at the moment. My preferred method is an exit bag, but that may not be possible for awhile and so I thought about ODing on my meds.
I've already been to the psych ward once and I have no intention of ever going again so I wanted feedback.
Right now I have an upcoming prescription to be filled with my antidepressant. I believe I can also get my hands on some benzos. Does anyone know how many benzos/SSRI pills I should take? And should I combine it with anything?
I know this is a long ramble and I appreciate everyone who read through this.

Reactions: dano6533
T

Tiburcio

Hi all
I wanted some advice about a suicide method I'm thinking about at the moment. My preferred method is an exit bag, but that may not be possible for awhile and so I thought about ODing on my meds.
I've already been to the psych ward once and I have no intention of ever going again so I wanted feedback.
Right now I have an upcoming prescription to be filled with my antidepressant. I believe I can also get my hands on some benzos. Does anyone know how many benzos/SSRI pills I should take? And should I combine it with anything?
I know this is a long ramble and I appreciate everyone who read through this.
Somebody told me benzos are too weak for causing death and the only effective pills are tricyclic antidepressants, but I don't know nothing more.

S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
Chose another method. This is coming from someone with 13 OD attempts.

Suicide via tricyclic antidepressants is a SAFE method, if it's done correctly. Amitriptylin and Doxepin i know, with one of these 2 meds there are many successful suicides. Of course, you need to take an anti-emetic before.

Last edited:
S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
Additional info:

You need 6 gramm of Amitriptylin or Doxepin for the death. Important: Anti-emetic before you take it. AND: If possible, you should also take 500 mg of a Benzodiazepine with a long half life.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Additional info:

You need 6 gramm of Amitriptylin or Doxepin for the death. Important: Anti-emetic before you take it. AND: If possible, you should also take 500 mg of a Benzodiazepine with a long half life.
Actually PPeH says you need 8 g. I made a post about it here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/amitriptyline-cocktail-method.260/