• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Could it possibly work? Cause I know I won't be able to get enough of my own blood out. I wouldn't see why not.

• Hugs
Reactions: melancholymallory03
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
i wish there was a dislike option.
There is, it's the ignore option. If you have nothing nice to say or nothing to add to the discussion then please ignore this thread. Simple yes or no would be sufficient. God forbid for a stupid question.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Could it possibly work? Cause I know I won't be able to get enough of my own blood out. I wouldn't see why not.
What do you mean :( do you want to like poke the animal and like test it after? I'm honestly confused where you are getting the animal blood from in an ethical way…. Not that I am a pro on ethics. Please highly consider the comfort of Le animal. We don't know what they are thinking, and most household or domestic pets probably wouldn't enjoy any unexpected needles.
I'm sorry you are in this position where you're asking …. But is there any way you can get blood another way? I've heard the phlebotomist course is quite simple in Canada. And perhaps you could just apply to a blood donor place and steal the blood. Would be a lot more access to blood , different types and even your exact blood type. Think it's a six month course…… and might be available online for people with accommodations. I'm not trying to make yo feel judged but just some stuff to think about. If you're smart enough to measure SN and everything , I know it's no walk in the park the SN method. Perhaps you could do the needle jabbing course to get yourself a way to access blood? Please, 🙏 consider anything's feelings that can't talk. They are at a natural disadvantage and you will inflict suffering , think about how much you hate you're own 😞- imagine an animal who can't even express it , and has full neurons to process what's going on , the pain and everything. I'm sure there's gotta be another way to access blood .

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
What do you mean :( do you want to like poke the animal and like test it after? I'm honestly confused where you are getting the animal blood from in an ethical way…. Not that I am a pro on ethics. Please highly consider the comfort of Le animal. We don't know what they are thinking, and most household or domestic pets probably wouldn't enjoy any unexpected needles.
I'm sorry you are in this position where you're asking …. But is there any way you can get blood another way? I've heard the phlebotomist course is quite simple in Canada. And perhaps you could just apply to a blood donor place and steal the blood. Would be a lot more access to blood , different types and even your exact blood type. Think it's a six month course…… and might be available online for people with accommodations. I'm not trying to make yo feel judged but just some stuff to think about. If you're smart enough to measure SN and everything , I know it's no walk in the park the SN method. Perhaps you could do the needle jabbing course to get yourself a way to access blood? Please, 🙏 consider anything's feelings that can't talk. They are at a natural disadvantage and you will inflict suffering , think about how much you hate you're own 😞- imagine an animal who can't even express it , and has full neurons to process what's going on , the pain and everything. I'm sure there's gotta be another way to access blood .
Bruh I can buy animal blood at a local butcher. I didn't say anything about killing a defenseless innocent animal.

Last edited:
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
Bruh I can buy animal blood at a local butcher. I didn't say anything about killing a defenseless innocent animal.

What will the butcher suspect is going on perhaps ? 0: I'm sorry , or pardon my social skills.

I am just wondering the interaction/ exchange of you going into a butcher shop and asking for animal blood.

Is it a cooking thing for some people? 👩🏻‍🍳
i kinda thought u just meant poking it for a blood sample or something but still..

Reactions: Circles
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
What will the butcher suspect is going on perhaps ? 0: I'm sorry , or pardon my social skills.

I am just wondering the interaction/ exchange of you going into a butcher shop and asking for animal blood.

Is it a cooking thing for some people? 👩🏻‍🍳

i kinda thought u just meant poking it for a blood sample or something but still..
Apologies for coming off as rude. I guess this was too stupid of a question to ask. There's plenty of recipes especially where I live that animal blood can be used.

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Apologies for coming off as rude. I guess this was too stupid of a question to ask. There's plenty of recipes especially where I live that animal blood can be used.
I don't think it's a stupid question at all. SN is not my method, but I'm curious about this nonetheless.

And to the other poster: animal blood is freely available at many butcher shops. Many ethnic recipes have blood as one of the ingredients. It's used for all kinds of things in cooking. Probably other things, too. Maybe that's how vampire "shut-ins" procure the nourishment they need. 😁

NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
Blood is used in lots of traditional recipes, Nothing weird about it. Not sure if the freshness of the blood might skew the results though. I'd do my best to go with my own just in case. Would a diabetic lance kit's worh work?

Last edited:
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Feb 20, 2024
I understand now. I don't go out very much.
I'm sorry if I came across as rude as well! Forgive my social skills , honestly I just have a lot of curiosity.
Blood is used in lots of traditional recipes, Nothing weird about it. Not sure if the freshness of the blood might skew the results though. I'd do my best to go with my own just in case. Would a diabetic lance kit's worh work?
I don't think it's a stupid question at all. SN is not my method, but I'm curious about this nonetheless.

And to the other poster: animal blood is freely available at many butcher shops. Many ethnic recipes have blood as one of the ingredients. It's used for all kinds of things in cooking. Probably other things, too. Maybe that's how vampire "shut-ins" procure the nourishment they need. 😁
That makes sense, I didn't know that though.
My dad would often go to the butcher shop growing up but I begged him to stay in the car.
I think I've eaten some stuff like this growing up actually. I guess it's an acquired taste ,
For the vampires 🧛 eh lol

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024

I was just watching Angel this made me laugh

• Yay!
underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
Can't believe ppl gonna ctb without knowing about or eating blood sausage...I mean it won't change your mind but its yummy.

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
To answer your actual question, I think it probably depends on the source. I think (and I could be wrong so maybe double check online) the color change is because SN binds to hemoglobin in blood. Not all animals use hemoglobin to transport oxygen, so you might not see the same effect. The other thing is I'm not sure if blood degrades over time, in which case it might not work? I'm not entirely sure.

• Informative
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Afaik we do the blood test to try and see how it interacts with our blood after we drink it. So whatever result i get from the animal blood test, as long as am the one taking the SN and not the animal, I don't think the results would give me confidence about my SN or the success of my plan.

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
i know SN is being used as a way to more humanely bait and kill animals for pest control.
They do it quite often for wild pigs so im sure it should work on pigs blood from a butcher