• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
When using an exit bag you follow several steps like (roughly):
1. Put the bag around your forehead, let the gas inflate it and breathe out
2. Pull down the bag around your neck, take a deep breath in
An elastic drawstring with a toggle keeps the bag around the neck in a snug tight way.
I've tried several types of elastic drawstrings but i have the same problem with all of them. Even though the drawstring is elastic the "neck-size" and the "forehead-size" do not fit together.
When it's adjusted to the right neck-size the bag is very tight around the forehead and it's difficult to keep it there.
When it's adjusted to the right forehead-size then after pulling down the bag i have to re-tighten the elastic with the toggle a bit, otherwise it would be too loose around the neck. Considering the small timeframe when holding your breath before breathing in and passing out it's a rather risky thing.

Any ideas on this? What kind of elastic drawstring are you using?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Greenberg and Mare Imbrium
wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
Anybody else who has experienced this ?
Today a different elastic drawcord has arrived which is a bit more "elastic" (47% Elastodien, 53% Polyester) that makes it a bit better but but still not the way i thought.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
F

frostedreef

Captain Nemo
Feb 21, 2020
Have you figured it out? I abandoned the bag method long ago for a SAR mask. Everything needed for this setup is available in Amazon. PM me if you have more questions.

Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Have you figured it out? I abandoned the bag method long ago for a SAR mask. Everything needed for this setup is available in Amazon. PM me if you have more questions.
Good choice with the SAR (supplied-air respiratory) mask!! Cheers.