• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Im Sorry Mom

Im Sorry Mom

Aug 26, 2021
I've been thinking, what would happen if I opened my window and let it slam shut on my neck? Would it work? Or would it work better if I attached razor blades to the top of the window opening part

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Jesus, those are really, really bad ideas.

Reactions: caughtinthedumps, ansiedad, Hurt and 3 others
Upvote 0
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I've been thinking, what would happen if I opened my window and let it slam shut on my neck? Would it work? Or would it work better if I attached razor blades to the top of the window opening part
There was a guy I read on the news(I think in California)who successfully killed himself by making his own guillotine

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There was a guy I read on the news(I think in California)who successfully killed himself by making his own guillotine
I can see someone doing that, BUT it ain't gonna be accomplished by attaching razor blades to the bottom of a window pane.

I agree with motel rooms that the couple methods the OP mention are bad ideas. Surely, you can come up with something better if you really feel the need.

Reactions: outrider567
Upvote 0
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
A typical window doesn't have the weight or height to fall with enough force to work. Razor blades would just make a bloody mess, and would just leave superficial injuries.

Upvote 0