Rat on the Bus

Rat on the Bus

Sep 16, 2023
This has probably been asked and answered multiple times but i could not find a thread regarding this topic. Are there any etiquette rules regarding the user name styling or meaning behind the colors and names like Master / Angelic? I have always wondered if there was a deeper meaning behind it, if for example someone chose the Enlightened styling, could that mean they have chosen a fixed date to CTB?

Reactions: BurgundySnap
BurgundySnap

BurgundySnap

Sick of being sick
Jul 19, 2023
Hello Rat on the Bus,

First, welcome to the forum. I don't think there are any etiquette rules you should worry about. From what I see, people choose whatever styles they want for their names. As far as I am also aware, titles such as "Enlightened" do not necessarily mean something like what you said for example. They are briefly talked about in the Rules and Info section, though do not explain much further than them being for visual appeal and requiring certain amounts of posts.

All in all, it is whatever you want to choose. Do whatever feels right for you yourself, there are no limits or rules in place that denote what styling or name you can or should choose. If any information I have said is incorrect and someone else with more information sees this, please feel free to correct me.

Take care

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking and Rat on the Bus
Rat on the Bus

Rat on the Bus

Sep 16, 2023
Hello Rat on the Bus,

First, welcome to the forum. I don't think there are any etiquette rules you should worry about. From what I see, people choose whatever styles they want for their names. As far as I am also aware, titles such as "Enlightened" do not necessarily mean something like what you said for example. They are briefly talked about in the Rules and Info section, though do not explain much further than them being for visual appeal and requiring certain amounts of posts.

All in all, it is whatever you want to choose. Do whatever feels right for you yourself, there are no limits or rules in place that denote what styling or name you can or should choose. If any information I have said is incorrect and someone else with more information sees this, please feel free to correct me.

Take care
Thank you for welcoming me and providing this info. I appreciate it very much!

• Hugs
Reactions: BurgundySnap
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, under account details people can choose what colour they wish to have their username of out of the select options. It doesn't mean anything. And there is also the option for people to choose a custom title under their username.

If people don't choose a custom colour and title then their username will change colour depending on how many posts they have and the title will automatically change as well, like how if one is made more than 4 posts they will be "member" instead of new member. But none of this really means anything honestly like I said.

Reactions: Rat on the Bus
Rat on the Bus

Rat on the Bus

Sep 16, 2023
No, under account details people can choose what colour they wish to have their username of out of the select options. It doesn't mean anything. And there is also the option for people to choose a custom title under their username.

If people don't choose a custom colour and title then their username will change colour depending on how many posts they have and the title will automatically change as well, like how if one is made more than 4 posts they will be "member" instead of new member. But none of this really means anything honestly like I said.
Thank you for clarifying!