serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Getting on medication and therapy feels so fucking useless when I'll still ctb the first chance I get. It's just a waste of time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow, yuno and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I certainly agree and understand,. Been there before. It's all such a sad and vicious cycle.... That thing we call life. Fuck it all. -

Thoughts and prayers to you in whatever may happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and whatevs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life in general just feels like a waste of time to me. Your feelings are understandable. I wish you freedom from all suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Yup. Once I first realized that suicide is an option, there was no going back. Whenever things get worse, the idea starts creeping in one's mind, and the more it repeats, the less shocking it becomes, until it becomes the default state of the mind. Therapy mostly deals with accepting the bullshit, like putting a painting of a beautiful landscape over a window that provides a view onto the junkyard. It doesn't help that most therapists just put you on meds and hope that they'll see you alive next time, without even bothering to listen. Though I suppose it can help in certain cases, mostly if the issues aren't that crippling (though you can't really tell which issues are worse since we all tend to think our pain is the worst). I'm not entirely against therapy, but unfortunately in my experience a lot of things that therapists and psychiatrists said and did bordered on straight up quackery.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, Hollowillow, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
HumansAreHell

HumansAreHell

Aug 31, 2022
Sadly this is my experience with it as well… so called professionals that are supposed to help us but mostly just take our money like the business it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and StolenLife
SCW

SCW

Aug 21, 2022
I started therapy last Friday. The next day my SN package was finally delivered. I figure I'll do my best to let the therapy work while I source all the other random stuff I'll need. I don't have insurance or a ton of means so to me therapy feels more like a roadblock keeping me from getting the rest. You never know though, the therapist could make me see things differently.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Getting on medication and therapy feels so fucking useless when I'll still ctb the first chance I get. It's just a waste of time.
Medication side effects: depression, anxiety, psychosis, suicidal...

Worse than useless

Reactions: HumansAreHell and rationaltake