Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: charlottewilts, Nyanpasuu, Haku and 1 other person
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
You are not dumb. Scared, maybe but not dumb. Feel free to reach out any time. We don't bite.

Reactions: Haku
Haku

Haku

Walking ThePathOfSorrow, destination Denebokshiri
Oct 12, 2019
Hey, I understand quite well, I am a person that gets pretty bad social anxiety, more so in person, but I do online as well, so I can relate, if you need to talk, I'm all eyes, might be a bit easier talking to someone that also feels the same you do

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Hey, I understand quite well, I am a person that gets pretty bad social anxiety, more so in person, but I do online as well, so I can relate, if you need to talk, I'm all eyes, might be a bit easier talking to someone that also feels the same you do

Yes, exactly. I also have severe social anxiety. Do not make friends very easy, sadly... But yes RIPDoze you are far from alone. In fact, there are many like you on here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nyanpasuu and Haku
R

RIPDoze

Oct 12, 2019
I don't know how to talk ahaha fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and Haku
Haku

Haku

Walking ThePathOfSorrow, destination Denebokshiri
Oct 12, 2019
I don't know how to talk ahaha fuck
Let me ask you this, and dont feel embarrassed by it if you do, because I do the same all the time. Do you talk to yourself? And it doesnt neccesarily mean your crazy either, but I can get a little insane myself at times so it doesnt matter.
Reason I ask is if you do, just talk to me how you would talk to yourself, dont know if this makes sense to you, but yea

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies