• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sahil

Aug 14, 2019
Not a single post in whole forum provide a way to ctb with proper information and with unique idea and tested result...beside hanging or drowing any good idea to die which is easily available...in whole world only one person can provide us N..hiw is this possible

Reactions: Baskol1
thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
there is SN that Nitschke has referred to as poor man's N

Reactions: irrelevant_string and Lennox
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
There are a lot of useful posts in this forum to provide you a way to ctb and indeed there are a lot of nonsenses as well, jumping is easy and there will be other guys who to provide you pentobarbitol, but you could be searching them, therefore it is possible.

Reactions: Saga
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
Check the pinned thread ("sticky thread") called 'List of Resources', many methods there.

Last edited:
Reactions: k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Have you actually read any of the posts?? The megathreads are extremely helpful, and they spell out in detail many different methods. There's some bad information in individual posts sometimes, but there's a lot of good stuff here.

• Love
Reactions: Kassender, HGL91, Lennox and 1 other person
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
What you mean 'useless', this is probably the place on the internet with the most in-depth information about ctb, you just gotta be willing to find it, there's a search bar for a reason.

• Love
Reactions: HGL91 and thrwaway99
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
What you mean 'useless', this is probably the place on the internet with the most in-depth information about ctb, you just gotta be willing to find it, there's a search bar for a reason.

Right? I think people around before technology would have been quite grateful for this resource!

Reactions: burnedCookie and transgenderfailure
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Right? I think people around before technology would have been quite grateful for this resource!
Exactly lol, im like... how in the world can you call this forum useless. But yea everyone has a different experience I guess. Lol.

Reactions: HGL91 and burnedCookie
M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
you can contribute to the community by finding other persons who provide N, then will be at least one useful post with proper information.., you spit on the effort of the people who provided the information here

Reactions: Rocksandsand
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
You saw 'list of resources' pinned at the top?
Almost all methods can be found there.

Reactions: HGL91 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019

I remember the first time I seriously started considering suicide, there was absolutely no information available except guns or hanging, and even that was delivered without instructions

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I remember the first time I seriously started considering suicide, there was absolutely no information available except guns or hanging, and even that was delivered without instructions

Yeah. Me too. I mean, I think year before, that even if people knew how, they'd have been afraid of being caught sharing the info and being arrested or blamed and harassed for a person's death.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah..before a year.. i have no idea where to go.. and i was asking for partner on a partner's forum..and a random person mailed me 'ppeh'.. i can not say how grateful i am to them.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
It's nice seeing people mostly be supportive instead of reactive/defensive to OP's anger. I opened this expecting the opposite and it reminds me that people in our situation can often be more empathetic than most. All of us feel depression, anxiety, anger...at all aspects of this. That's normal and we should always support each other.

Reactions: Donewith_ and Rocksandsand