A clown šŸ¤”
Jan 2, 2023
This damaged brain has a hard time finding the right words to communicate what i truly think and it's really frustrating. The thoughts are decently clear but putting it into words is the challenge. This crippling anxiety doesn't help either because it causes a very thick mental fog that can make the job even more exhausting and complicated. I guess that also being socially mediocre has fucked up my ability to communicate to other people. Sometimes i feel so stupid.

I actually want to write things on the forum but it's very hard to work with a useless brain.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: uniqueusername39, avoid, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I am not a native english speaker but the way you type makes me think you are underselling yourself.

You are doing way better than you think to me. Maybe just try and let it out regardless how it goes. Some might understand you, no need to overthink everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername39 and thewalkingdread
avoid

avoid

ā¦æā€ƒā¦æ
Jul 31, 2023
I actually want to write things on the forum but it's very hard to work with a useless brain.
If you're looking to try something then I would suggest taking Omega 3-6-9 supplements. My experience is that when I take the recommended daily dosage then after a couple of days, I'm sharper throughout the day and less prone to mental fatigue. This doesn't solve any specific problems but it may give you a boost in finding the words you're looking for more easily.

Reactions: 0000000000000