• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
This question is primarily for people who live in the US. If I buy a used gun online from an individual will they be in any trouble if I use it to ctb?
I'm sure it's a stupid question but I don't want to burden anyone else from my actions, it wouldn't be fair.

Reactions: Circles
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
This question is primarily for people who live in the US. If I buy a used gun online from an individual will they be in any trouble if I use it to ctb?
I'm sure it's a stupid question but I don't want to burden anyone else from my actions, it wouldn't be fair.
If you are not legally allowed to own a firearm he would get in trouble for making the sale I believe. Also you will be guilty of knowingly purchasing a firearm when you now it's not allowed. Buying a firearm with the purpose is CTB is also illegal, havent read anything about anyone being charged. It is in the law though about harming yourself or others.

Not trying to tell you what to do or anything like that, but this method has a chance to maim, paralyze, and permanently disfigure you making your issues worse.

Reactions: About_to_Go and Circles
B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I've
If you are not legally allowed to own a firearm he would get in trouble for making the sale I believe. Also you will be guilty of knowingly purchasing a firearm when you now it's not allowed. Buying a firearm with the purpose is CTB is also illegal, havent read anything about anyone being charged. It is in the law though about harming yourself or others.

Not trying to tell you what to do or anything like that, but this method has a chance to maim, paralyze, and permanently disfigure you making your issues worse.
I've done research on the caliber and best locations to aim to prevent failure. I've spoken to quite a few great folks on here who are very knowledgeable about guns

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I've
I've done research on the caliber and best locations to aim to prevent failure. I've spoken to quite a few great folks on here who are very knowledgeable about guns
I completely understand I just thought I would throw my thoughts into this is all. What if you flinch, trajectory is not straight forward when a round leave the barrel also. Many things can happen is all I'm trying to say. What all have you tried to do to help yourself first if I may ask? I completely understand suicidal ideation and I know it's awful. I am truly sorry you are in pain.

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I completely understand I just thought I would throw my thoughts into this is all. What if you flinch, trajectory is not straight forward when a round leave the barrel also. Many things can happen is all I'm trying to say. What all have you tried to do to help yourself first if I may ask? I completely understand suicidal ideation and I know it's awful. I am truly sorry you are in pain.
I've been trying therapy for a while, even trying different doctors when I didn't feel comfortable with one but it doesn't seem to make a difference. My boyfriend of 13 years packed up and left me when I was at work. It's been absolutely impossible to envision my life without him. Every second of the day I'm in pain.

• Aww..
Reactions: PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I've been trying therapy for a while, even trying different doctors when I didn't feel comfortable with one but it doesn't seem to make a difference. My boyfriend of 13 years packed up and left me when I was at work. It's been absolutely impossible to envision my life without him. Every second of the day I'm in pain.
Therapy is just one avenue to take and it can be helpful to some. Are you in any medication, or been diagnosed by a Psychiatrist?<I dont want to know the diagnoses just curious if you have had this done yet>.

Any types of trauma in your life?

That sounds awful losing someone you thought you would spend your life with. Life will put your through trials that I promise you! I believe everyone should try everything they possibly can before making the ultimate decision.

Again you have these choices, and I will not try to talk to into or out of anything just want to offer a little bit from someone else who understands. Sometimes I am clouded also thinking there is no other way just to wake up the next day and have ideas of what I can do to better myself so I do not have to make that ultimate decision.

If you want to talk I invite you to message me if you choose. I am here to listen. We can discuss anything you would like to also.

Last edited:
B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Therapy is just one avenue to take and it can be helpful to some. Are you in any medication, or been diagnosed by a Psychiatrist?<I dont want to know the diagnoses just curious if you have had this done yet>.

Any types of trauma in your life?

That sounds awful losing someone you thought you would spend your life with. Life will put your through trials that I promise you! I believe everyone should try everything they possibly can before making the ultimate decision.

Again you have these choices, and I will not try to talk to into or out of anything just want to offer a little bit from someone else who understands. Sometimes I am clouded also thinking there is no other way just to wake up the next day and have ideas of what I can do to better myself so I do not have to make that ultimate decision.

If you want to talk I invite you to message me if you choose. I am here to listen. We can discuss anything you would like to also.
Sorry, yes with the doctors came different medications to try. No matter what I took, who I talked to, or how I occupied my time I couldn't get past it. Trust me when I say that I would much rather be happy and get on with my life but I can't. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and offer conversation. I might take you up on that.

• Hugs
Reactions: PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Sorry, yes with the doctors came different medications to try. No matter what I took, who I talked to, or how I occupied my time I couldn't get past it. Trust me when I say that I would much rather be happy and get on with my life but I can't. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and offer conversation. I might take you up on that.
Oh course it would make me feel better also just to talk. Have you ever heard of H.A.L.T. by chance?

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
No I haven't, what is it?
So basically it means -
Hungry
Angry
Lonely
Tired

Let me find an article explaining it further from a psychiatric site, and I will inbox it to you. It is a good read and, very simple stuff that even I forget all the time.