• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MakyMy

MakyMy

Jun 21, 2019
After my morning drive I found nice place.
1. I would like to use car exhaust method. I have everything for this. I have read many posts on this topic. I think is working with cars after 1980. Many successes ended in my country with cars produced after 2000. But dont know how much time I need before filling car. Any ideas?

second: I'm ready to hit the car into the wall. Found beautiful straight long road there is possible to get speed about 95 m/h. Do you think this is enough speed? No seatbelt for sure.

thank you and sorry english

Reactions: Circles
NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
After my morning drive I found nice place.
1. I would like to use car exhaust method. I have everything for this. I have read many posts on this topic. I think is working with cars after 1980. Many successes ended in my country with cars produced after 2000. But dont know how much time I need before filling car. Any ideas?

second: I'm ready to hit the car into the wall. Found beautiful straight long road there is possible to get speed about 95 m/h. Do you think this is enough speed? No seatbelt for sure.

thank you and sorry english

1: If your car is from before 1986 its no problem. It will go fairly quick, just connect the pipe into the car, sit down a moment in your seat and wait with the engine on.

2: But driving into a wall is much to risky. Ive done it by mistake, my ex was driving and we lived.

Reactions: Circles, Faraway1990 and DreamCatcher
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I wouldn't count on a car accident either, it's far too risky that you'll live with permanent injuries.

For measuring CO from the exhaust, you probably need to get an actual scientific measuring device. Or if you had a smog check, look at the results from your most recent one and it should have CO ppm.

You could always try it and see, but if your car doesn't produce enough you'll just get a headache and hours of boredom. Or just overheat from the exhaust before anything actually happens.

Reactions: Circles and Faraway1990
B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
I have thought about a car crash, but a) if you survive with broken limbs or paralysis, wont be fun. b) you'd be banned from driving.

MakyMy

MakyMy

Jun 21, 2019
1: If your car is from before 1986 its no problem. It will go fairly quick, just connect the pipe into the car, sit down a moment in your seat and wait with the engine on.

2: But driving into a wall is much to risky. Ive done it by mistake, my ex was driving and we lived.

Ok thank you very much.
I have thought about a car crash, but a) if you survive with broken limbs or paralysis, wont be fun. b) you'd be banned from driving.

I wouldn't count on a car accident either, it's far too risky that you'll live with permanent injuries.

For measuring CO from the exhaust, you probably need to get an actual scientific measuring device. Or if you had a smog check, look at the results from your most recent one and it should have CO ppm.

You could always try it and see, but if your car doesn't produce enough you'll just get a headache and hours of boredom. Or just overheat from the exhaust before anything actually happens.

I tried it yesterday. Keep car running for 30 min. I was in the car about ten minutes and feel headache and pulsing in my head. But I was horribly terrified of being discovered. I used stone on the accelerator to prevent to engine stopping. I think its working with my car but I need find a better place.

What do you think about realy high speed aprox 100m/h?
I think is a lot of power to my body.

How fast did you go?
Is there possibility that airback break my neck? with connected seatbelt behind me of course.

Last edited:
NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
How fast did you go?
Is there possibility that airback break my neck? with connected seatbelt behind me of course.
[/QUOTE]

We drove ca 75km/h and the only thing that happened was neck pain for a couple of years after.

A neighbor drove drunk and crashed in 170km/h. He had no seatbelt and flew out of the windshield, broke all his front teeths but landed safe in a pile of hay on a field with no other injury.

On the other hand i know someone who crashed while high in a rather low speed but got stuck in a tree and died, though he was old and more fragile.

So my point is that you can never count on an accident to be fatal.

Reactions: Soul and Circles
MakyMy

MakyMy

Jun 21, 2019
How fast did you go?

We drove ca 75km/h and the only thing that happened was neck pain for a couple of years after.

A neighbor drove drunk and crashed in 170km/h. He had no seatbelt and flew out of the windshield, broke all his front teeths but landed safe in a pile of hay on a field with no other injury.

On the other hand i know someone who crashed while high in a rather low speed but got stuck in a tree and died, though he was old and more fragile.

So my point is that you can never count on an accident to be fatal.
[/QUOTE]

OK, so I will keep trying exhaust method.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Here's some information that might be helpful: