• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
I have primperan (meto) but all the talk of EPS and tardive dyskinesia recently has me worried because I'm the kind of person who gets side effects from even mild meds, so I could just see this happening to me, and I'm probably going with N so I would need to take the 48 hour dose.

But domperidone, the alternative that doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier is like, outlawed in the states or something???? I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Any help on finding it or other solutions would be appreciated...feeling like I keep hitting walls

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Why is everyone so worried about EPS? It usually only occurs after years, and I mean years, of high doses of anti-psychotics. Plus, if you're going to be dead in 48 hrs does it really matter? I've never heard of it being painful - unless you're worried about survival and then having to live with that too. Then I can understand. But your chances are really slim. I've been on one off and on since like 2000 and never got anything like that.

Reactions: Circles and Mbound
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
Why is everyone so worried about EPS? It usually only occurs after years, and I mean years, of high doses of anti-psychotics. Plus, if you're going to be dead in 48 hrs does it really matter? I've never heard of it being painful - unless you're worried about survival and then having to live with that too. Then I can understand. But your chances are really slim. I've been on one off and on since like 2000 and never got anything like that.

I know someone who was on risperidone for like 3 weeks and got tardive dyskinesia so it worries me :II:II:II cuz like I said, I'm the kind of person who gets severe side effects even from very mild over the counter drugs (1 benadryl can put me into a depression coma for 2 days, no lie)

and yeah, I would also prefer there not to be a risk of that if I somehow survived.

Reactions: Circles and Ruffian